Unregistered

Why Stock Calendar app is not getting synced in Galaxy Nexus phone and Nexus 7 tablet? How to see the events entered in Galaxy Nexus phone with my Nexus 7 tablet?

I tried to add a event in the Stock calendar app available in Galaxy Nexus phone but when I tried to check the event from my Nexus 7 tablet itís not visible at all? What might be the problem? I need the sync to happen so that I will be updated about the things and meeting in my office, so can you tell me what steps to follow to fix this issue?

abhijeet2015 abhijeet2015 is on a distinguished road

Re: Why Stock Calendar app is not getting synced in Galaxy Nexus phone and Nexus 7 tablet? How to see the events entered in Galaxy Nexus phone with my Nexus 7 tablet?

Hi....,

Suggestions ---->
    * Stock calender app stores the data in unsaved form until you apply saved settings.
    * Many time due to file damage of app the older data gets deleted.
    * You must check that your phone and tablet are virus free.
    * You did not mentioned that had you transferred files from phone to tablet.

Thanks

pruthvi pruthvi is on a distinguished road

Re: Why Stock Calendar app is not getting synced in Galaxy Nexus phone and Nexus 7 tablet? How to see the events entered in Galaxy Nexus phone with my Nexus 7 tablet?

Hi guest...

Consider this problem...

In your device you using stock calendar and if sync not done means you need to check once again in the settings...

In the settings , accounts and sync available in that you can check its click on auto sync or not..

If its not click means just click on then all your contacts and events it ill sync automatically...

If its not work means you need to uninstall your present calendar and download latest version available in the Google play store and also stock calendar widgets also available ...

And also upgrade Your Android OS to latest version to avoid these types of problems ...

Hope you got it...

+ Reply to Thread