Unregistered

What should I do to overcome the Black Screen of Death Problem in Android Tablet?

I was using a Tablet PC from the Micromax company which worked fine for some months. It was Micromax Funbook.Two days ago, when I started it again, a Totally Black screen appeared which is similar to BSOD which generally occurs in windows operating system. I don’t have any idea about its solution so urgently need your guidelines. So please guide me to solve this issue.

abhijeet2015 abhijeet2015 is on a distinguished road

Re: What should I do to overcome the Black Screen of Death Problem in Android Tablet?

Hi......,

Problem Reasons and solutions --->
    * The problem could be because of software issue.
    * For this you need to change software to latest version.
    * Many time this problem is resolved just by restarting tablet.
    * You can also install software from booting time.
    * Install secured and full software.

Thanks

samerjeet singh samerjeet singh is on a distinguished road

Re: What should I do to overcome the Black Screen of Death Problem in Android Tablet?

This problem my be occuring due to following reason in your android tablet1 software problem2 screen problem 3 virus problemfollow these steps to resolve your problem1 goto internet browser2 use a good quality antivirus from internet3 scan your android tablet 4 if it will not work than it will be surely software problem5 change or check your software6 than your problem will be solved7 you can replace it at android stores.

+ Reply to Thread