Unregistered

What should I do if not able to connect Samsung Android phone to Laptop?

Hello, i was try to connect my cell phone via data cable to my laptop but after getting lost my data cable i am unable to connect phone with my PC and want to access internet via my android phone. How it can be possible? Provide me stepwise procedure only!

abhijeet2015 abhijeet2015 is on a distinguished road

Re: What should I do if not able to connect Samsung Android phone to Laptop?

Hi........,

* Before telling steps plz note that you had following thing in good conditions
    - correct data cable
    - Android phone must have GPRS setting or wap setting.

Steps ---->
    * Connect your android phone to laptop via data cable.
    * Laptop will configure your mobile (If mobile is asking for type of connection then click on Dial up connection)
    * Create dialler by going to Control panel option.
    * In control pannel click on Network and Internet connection.
    * There you will get option of creating dialer.
    * In dialer box Leave Username blank and in dial box write *99***1#
    * You also need to enter APN name which you will get by customer care .
    * After creating dialler click an Connect/ Dial option.
    * You can see phone is connecting GPRS....and authenticating connection.
    * After connected you can now open Web pages.

Note---->
    * Data cable connections are slow connection. Thus for fast net access you need to connect by modem.
    * Check video.....

Thanks

shafikattar shafikattar is on a distinguished road

HEllo
    TO coonect your samsung android phone to use it for internet purpose you have following options-
    1.wifi hotspot
    go to the settings and click on the wireless and connectivity
    click on the tehthring
    click on the mobile ap
    click on the mobile ap settings to configure your device like its name and password and type.
    turn on the wifi in your laptop and search for the devices active for wifi and you will find the name of your device which you entered on it in network and connections section of your laptop
    click on the name and then it will ask for password if you entered any and your internet is on with your mobile.

AASHISH SAINI AASHISH SAINI is on a distinguished road

Yes my dear friend you can connect your phone to the laptop without even data cable.
    First you need to have installed all the bluetooth drivers installed on your laptop.
    Then turn on the bluetooth of your both your laptop and phone.
    Then go to the bluetooth menu of your laptop and click on add a new device.
    Start searching and after you find your phone then pair it with your laptop following the given instructions.
    Then you can access internet via your phone on the laptop.
    Good luck!!!

MECHANICAL REACTION MECHANICAL REACTION is on a distinguished road

Hello sir,

I think that you are using an data cable that is defected one in the hardware.I mean to say that the data cable that you are using for the connection between the two devices may not be compatible to any device and that's why you are not getting the connection between the two.
    So my suggestion to you is that you should have to use a data cable that suits to both the devices.

Also you can use the blue tooth facility to connect the both device for the internet connection.
    But you need the driver of blue tooth in the laptop for connecting it to your laptop.

See the video:::>>>

Thanks.

bhai bhai is on a distinguished road

Hello my dear friend

#Yes my dear friend you can connect your phone to the laptop without even data cable.

#First you need to have installed all the bluetooth drivers installed on your laptop.

#Now turn on the bluetooth of both devices

#Then go to the bluetooth menu of your laptop

#Now tap on add a new device.

#Start searching and after that your phone then pair it with your laptop.

Then you can access internet via your phone on the laptop.

reena reena is on a distinguished road

Hello sir,

I think you did not have to worry for the current problem.Its too simple.
    Data cable is not only the way t connect your device to the your PC.
    You can also connect your device to your PC via BLUE TOOTH.
    First of all simply turn on the blue tooth of both the devices,and then pair them.
    You also need pc studio for accessing the internet.

Then you will get the internet connection on your pc via blue tooth from your phone.

Thank you.

infosys848 infosys848 is on a distinguished road

Hi,
    You are unable to connect the samsung device to laptop because of some common reasons.
    If you resolve those issues then you can connect the samsung android phone to laptop without error.Some of the issues behind it are due to loose connection between the both device or may be the connecte cables are not working properly or due to presence of dust in the connection slot you are unable to connect the both device or you are not installed the connecting slot drivers to recognize external device.Here i mentioned the list of tips to connection both devices without error.First of all check and clear the if loose connection exist between both devices or install the slot drivers in laptop and connect the both devices again.You can also try through bluetooth feature.

+ Reply to Thread