Unregistered

What should I do if I am unable to connect to Gmail and Android market from my Android mobile?

Whenever I try to open android market or the Gmail app it just shows the error message as “Can’t get a stable connection”. Why this is happening? I have connected via my home Wi-Fi and Internet works well in my PC. Can you please tell me the steps to follow to fix this problem?

armantamboli armantamboli is on a distinguished road

Re: What should I do if I am unable to connect to Gmail and Android market from my Android mobile?

This happens because your network connection is weak or not configured properly.
    speed of your net also a problem to this.
    The speed of internet is depend on following things.
    1)network type-2g-GPRS,EDGE/3g/wifi
    2)make sure what type of network your using for internet
    3)configure all settings properly.

Settings for GPRS/EDGE-
    If your using 2g i.e edge or gprs then first thing is need to get settings from network provider like
    airtel,reliance or any one.contact to customer care and request the settings you will get settings free of cost.
    you can see settings in your phone in following
    settings->network and wifi->mobile network.
    make sure your data is enable.
    now you will see access point option. and set perfect one by asking to customer support
    following are settings i know
    1)Airtel-mobile office
    2)reliance-Internet(rcomnet)
    3)idea-internet.
    set proper one your done.

Things that you cause of low internet speed.
    1)providers problem of data usage.
    2)low network range.
    3)your phone not configured properly.

Give me detailed question like service provider,net plan,type of network i will give you perfect solution.

posted by,
    arman.

ROYAL SAINI ROYAL SAINI is on a distinguished road

Re: What should I do if I am unable to connect to Gmail and Android market from my Android mobile?

Ya my dear i have a nice solution for your problem thats you tell us lets see please understand that many times when you want to go your gmail its show that its not a secure way so you can't be able to connect please download gmail app and android store app and than you should not be face like these things its a trusted method but if the problem can't be solved than please change your internet connection.

MECHANICAL REACTION MECHANICAL REACTION is on a distinguished road

Hello sir,
    I think that there is no proper internet settings in your device.
    So my suggestion to you is that you simply should have to reset your internet settings.

I am going to provide a video to you for the internet settings on your device.

Simply see the video for the internet settings:::::>>>>>

After that you should have to check the internet speed.It may happens that there is no sufficient speed to surf the internet on your device.
    Also clear all the cache memory of the web.

You can do it as:::::>>>>>>

Go to the menu.

Tap on the settings.

Then on the apps.

Then on the manage apps.

There tap on the all apps for selecting them.

Then tap for clear the cache.

That's all.

thank You.

goyal.com goyal.com is on a distinguished road

Hello sir.I will help you to solve your problem just follow as I say. I think that your problem will be solved after clearing cache and cookies of gmail facebook for this you are simply follow some of the steps. At first of all scan your device. Now go to the maine menu. Then go to the icon named as setting. Now go to the apps setting. Now open the manage apps. Here select the gmail and facebook apps. Then tap on the menu option and clear the cache memory. At the last restart your device. I hope your problem will be solved. All the best. Thank you

aroy8091 aroy8091 is on a distinguished road

DEAR FRIEND

I THINK YOUR DEVICE IS NOT CONNECTED PROPERLY THROUGH INTERNET CONNECTION. FOR THAT YOU HAVE MAKE PROPER INTERNET SETTING IN YOUR DEVICE. THEN GO TO GOOGLE PLAY APPS WHERE IF YOU ARE NOT CONNECTED PROPERLY THROUGH GMAIL THEN YOU FIND AN OPTION FOR SIGN IN YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT.

IF YOU INTERNET IS CONNECTED PROPERLY THEN IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY CONNECT TO YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT.

SOMETIMES PROBLEM OCCURS IF 2 STEPS VERIFICATION IS ON IN YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT THEN IT WILL NOT CONNECTED THROUGH YOUR PASSWORD . YOU HAVE TO CONNECT IT THROUGH THE GENERATED APPS PASSWORD IN YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT.

THATS ALL

ALL THE BEST....................

WITH BEST REGARDS FROM AROY8091...................

+ Reply to Thread