Unregistered

What should I do If getting an error 'There is a problem parsing the package.' when trying to install Application in LG Optimus 3D?

I have LG Optimus 3D and is a nice mobile. Yesterday I downloaded an Application but when I tried to install the same, the mobile flashed an error “There is a problem parsing the package”. What does it mean and what should I do to solve this error?

Support Support is on a distinguished road

Re: What should I do If getting an error 'There is a problem parsing the package.' when trying to install Application in LG Optimus 3D?

This is a common problem which occurs when you haven't checked the option to Allow Intallation of Non-Market App. I am sure that you haven't allowed the installation of Application from Unkinow Sources. To enable this, Follow the below given Procedures:
    Tap to Home
    Open Menu
    Navigate to Setting
    You will see multiple options, click on Applications
    Now check the checkbox of "Allow/Disallow install of non-Market Apps" and you are done.

If the problem still persists then clear all data and cache.

EALPExpert EALPExpert is on a distinguished road

Re: What should I do If getting an error 'There is a problem parsing the package.' when trying to install Application in LG Optimus 3D?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have LG Optimus 3D and is a nice mobile. Yesterday I downloaded an Application but when I tried to install the same, the mobile flashed an error “There is a problem parsing the package”. What does it mean and what should I do to solve this error?

- - > For solve this issue you need to launch home screen,.

- - > And then you need to select setting icon,

- - > After that you can observe multiple options,

- - > In that you need to click on applications option,

- - > After that it shows a check box window,

- - > In that tick mark on allow/disallow install of non-market apps option,

- - > And then click on done button,

- - > That's it.

C.Selvam C.Selvam is on a distinguished road

Hi friend,
    Go to Settings-->Applications-->Enable the check button "Unknown sources" and restart your device and try to install your apps that you downloaded
    Sometimes the apps may more advanced and not compatible with your old device...The apps will not support your device....Or the apps may corrupted or fully downloaded while downloading...Redownloading the apps will fix the problem..

Thank you!!!

Unregistered

Post Re: What should I do If getting an error 'There is a problem parsing the package.' when trying to install Application in tablets

When i installed same apk file to mobile devices it works fine but while installing into tablets it gives "There is a problem parsing the package".

MECHANICAL REACTION5 MECHANICAL REACTION5 is on a distinguished road

Hey guys,
    I have take a reading of your query that properly clears me what the problem you are facing.
    I am providing you a link from where you will get almost all the important steps for installing the apps on your device.So i want that first of all you must visit and read all the important steps for installing the apps on your device.
    The link that helps you is---------------->
    http://www.ehow.com/how_12036314_ins...id-tablet.html

If you will still get the error then you simply have to follow me as--------------->

@@Go to the settings.
    @@Tap on the apps.
    @@There you will get the option of Check box window.
    @@You simply have to tap on the Check box window.
    @@Enable it.

After doing that you simply have to restart your device.I hope you will be able to solve out youe problem.

Thanks for the questioning......................
    All the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: What should I do If getting an error 'There is a problem parsing the package.' when trying to install Application in LG Optimus 3D?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I still get message 'problem parsing the package' after clearing cache and data. now what?

bhoomi bhoomi is on a distinguished road

My dear friend you get an error of Problem in parsing the package while installing an application on your phone then it means that the application is not properly downloaded by your phone.There might be some problem in the internet connection.So what you should do here is that you have to go to the play store and redownload that application again.Once you have downloaded the app successfully, you won't get this message next time.
    Good luck!!!

+ Reply to Thread