Unregistered

What are the alternatives of Adobe Flash Player, if my mobile doesn’t support Adobe Flash Player?

I am currently using Samsung Galaxy Y mobile which doesn’t support Adobe Flash player due to which I am unable to watch online videos in websites. Is there any Alternative Apps for Adobe Flash Player? If yes then please list me the names of all those Apps which are compatible with my mobile.

Support Support is on a distinguished road

Re: What are the alternatives of Adobe Flash Player, if my mobile doesn’t support Adobe Flash Player?

At present, No any software can fill the place of Adobe Flash Player but you can use some Alternatives in your Android for watching online videos on your mobile. These are as follows:
    • SkyFire Browser - This browser supports the online video and thus you can Play
    your video online without any Problem.
    • Dolphin Browser - It is also a Flash enabled browser but you can only watch online
    videos on some websites like youtube.
    • SmartSWF - It helps you to Play Flash enabled Games in your mobile.
    Among all of the above mentioned Application, SkyFire Browser is considered as the best browser for watching online videos. So try these applications.

sai charan sai charan is on a distinguished road

Re: What are the alternatives of Adobe Flash Player, if my mobile doesn’t support Adobe Flash Player?

Hello friend,

I will help you to solve your problem don't worry just follow as i say.

If you want to watch online videos there is are two browsers to view the streaming videos.

1.Opera web browser.

2.Dolphin web browser.

Instead of that you may download the MX player in order to play flash files which are on your SD card etc,...

It also helps you to view the online flash streaming videos.

All the best.....................

C.Selvam C.Selvam is on a distinguished road

Hi friend,

You can use some other browsers which supports streaming videos without any installation of flash player

1.Skyfire Web Browser
    2.Opera Mobile Browser
    3.Dolphin Browser
    4.Firefox Browser for android etc.,

Thank you!!!

Hifriend, Hifriend, is on a distinguished road

* Some alternatives to Adobe flasher player for watching videos are listed below in this....!

* Skyfire is a mobile browser...It lets you to play flash video, connect it to the friends, etc...This is an alternative to it...

* Skyfire is generally preferred and used by most people....!

* You can also use Puffin web browser which lets to enjoy the flash content...

* Dolphin is also good mobile browser with which you can get accessed to videos...!

* Those mentioned above are not exact alternatives to Adobe Flash player... these are mobile browsers with which you can get access to videos too...!

* Have fun with videos...!

:-) :-)

koolajay_2012 koolajay_2012 is on a distinguished road

Dear User ....
    Here i can see your problem that you want to know that the alternatives of Adobe Flash Player, if my mobile doesn't support Adobe Flash Player...So you just see my steps and then try it yourself .....
    Let's have a look .....

The alternatives of Adobe Flash Player, if my mobile doesn't support Adobe Flash Player Are :-
    1.) Skyfire Web Browser , 2.) Opera Mobile Browser , 3.) Dolphin Browser , 4.) Firefox Browser for android etc...

These all are the alternatives of Adobe Flash Player, if my mobile doesn't support Adobe Flash Player.....

Hope you like that information ....

ALL the best ....
    Thank you ....

chowdary chowdary is on a distinguished road

Presently there are no alternatives for adobe flash player but you can use other web browsers for watching Videos.

Some of the best browsers are:

:::::: Dolphin Browser

:::::: Opera Web Browser

:::::: Skyfire web Browser

These can be used as an alternative .

Hope it helps you.

avikiit avikiit is on a distinguished road

Unhappy Re: What are the alternatives of Adobe Flash Player, if my mobile doesn’t support Adobe Flash Player?

Hello sir...

The problem due to not having Adobe Player that you are not able to play online videos..
    There are alter net option available in the Google Play.. You may easily overcome your problem..
    For doing this you have to download:
    1) Dolphin Browser
    or
    2)Opera Mobile..
    or
    3)UC Browser...

your problem will be solved....

Droid Droid is on a distinguished road

************************************************** ************************************************** *******************

#### Best the alternatives of Adobe Flash Player ####

:: If you use the device for the video purpose means to play an online video then you need to use the below browser.

:: Dolphin Browser;

:: It has a feature to see the online video without using the adobe flash player.

:: Other wise use the Sky Fire Browser, this is also same feature to dolphin OK.

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************

Raju22711 Raju22711 is on a distinguished road

It is not necessary that only Adobe Flash player can play online video in your mobile.

- If your handset does not support Adobe Flash player then you can use another alternative.

- You can try these apps in your samsung mobile:

1. UC Web Browser:

www.ucweb.com

2. Opera Mobile:

www.opera.com

3. SkyFire Browser.

4. Dolphin web browser.

AASHISH SAINI AASHISH SAINI is on a distinguished road

MY DEAR FRIEND I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU CAN INSTALL ADOBE FLASH PLAYER ON YOUR PHONE.THERE IS A VERSION OF IT CALLED "ADOBE FLASH PLAYER 11".YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD IT FROM INTERNET AND THEN YOU HAVE TO INSTALL IT.FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS I AM GIVING YOU THE LINK TO A YOUTUBE VIDEO ABOUT HOW YOU CAN INSTALL FLASH PLAYER ON YOUR PHONE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2jBtui_yUs

SO WATCH THIS VIDEO AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM.GOOD LUCK!!!

Prateekgrewal Prateekgrewal is on a distinguished road

Hello Guest,

You should use these browser

>> Dolphin Browser

>> Opera Web Browser

>> Skyfire web Browser

>> Opera Mini Browser

>> Firefox Browser

>> Mozila Firefox Browser

Thank you....

lekha207@sasi.ac.in lekha207@sasi.ac.in is on a distinguished road

hi friend,

alternatives of adobe flash player:

1.gnash

2.lightspark

3.puffin

4.swfdec

5.shumway

6.unity web player

7.browse to go flash player

8.flash player lite swf browser

9.cloud browse etc..........

all the best