Unregistered

Unable to store the apps in SD card storage in my Micromax Funbook Android tablet

I recently bought the new Micromax Funbook Android tablet which as two internal storage which is with 500 MB and 2 GB and I have 4 GB External SD card. So now whenever I try to move the apps which are present in the internal storage it goes into the second internal storage rather to be in the SD card which in sense if I move the apps it goes into the 2 GB internal storage. Where is this issue happening? Is there any settings to be changed to map it properly or so? Can you please help?.

adi_netgenie adi_netgenie is on a distinguished road

Re: Unable to store the apps in SD card storage in my Micromax Funbook Android tablet

micromax funbok already provides you with two specific internal storage

It detects the 2GB memory slot as the secondary media for storageand that is why it moves the app directly to the 2GB slot raher than your 4GB External SD Card

Important Points ===>>

**you need not not to move apps to your SD card when you already have 2GB memory at your disposal (apart from the 500MB )

**better carry on with the default settings for best experience

**if you use some Apps to move the apps to SD )this kind of apps are aviable in android market) , you will enentually make your tablet slow and under perform

rkb01 rkb01 is on a distinguished road

Re: Unable to store the apps in SD card storage in my Micromax Funbook Android tablet

To transfer the apps in SD card you should be careful because your apps are going into 2GB instead of 4GB. There are different option to transfer into SD card.You simply need to do that.First tap on All applications menu.When menu will find option labelled as Settings.Now open the settings & drag to below.There will see Applications.in that will see many options but chose Manage Applications.Open the Manage Applications,In that will see all of the apps which you have installed.Now tap on that app which you want to Move to SD Card.A new page will be opened,in that page below will see MOVE TO SD CARD.Tap on Move to SD card your application will be moved.

sai charan sai charan is on a distinguished road

Hello friend,

I will help you to solve your problem don't worry just follow as i say.

1.Firstly go to main menu of your phone.

2.Now tap on the 'Settings' tab.

3.Now tap on the 'Applications' tab.

4.Now tap on the 'Mange applications' tab.

5.Now tap on the app you want to Move to SD card.

Or

1.Go to Google play store and search for 'App2SD ' app.

2.Now download it and install.

3.Now open the application if there are any apps that can be moved to SD card they be noticed on the screen.

4.By clicking on 'OK' option all the apps get moved to SD card.

All the best...........................

rams001 rams001 is on a distinguished road

Check for the settings like where the storage will be indicated either in the internal storage or SD card option.

You can also manually transfer the apps to SD card like: Menu-->Setings-->Manage applications-->Tap on the app to SD card option.

You can also download the application to the same thing easily:- App2SD app
    See the below video link for more about the transfer of data to SD card:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGXHAup8wrs

Or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8PyqCOpERA

Or you can also check for the following: (Not Recommended)
    Once scan the SD card to detect the virus. Sometimes if any virus attacks it shows like that.

Connect to PC and then try, once transfer some files to the SD card , if it takes granted then no problem with the card. If it not stores your SD card will be damaged, then change the SD card. If there is any warranty then, go to the place where you purchased that card.

Thanks for the query...

chowdary chowdary is on a distinguished road

The steps to be followed are:

--> Navigate to " Settings "

--> Then tap on " Application " settings

--> Then select " Manage Applications "

--> Then tap on " All " tab

--> then select the " Required App "

--> Then tap on " Move to SD Card "

Thus it is done.

Hope it helps you.

annydada annydada is on a distinguished road

HELLO SIR >>>>>>>>>>>
    to store the apps in SD card storage in my Micromax Funbook Android tablet steps are:

1st Go to Settings

Tap on Application settings

Select Manage Applications

Tap on All tab

Select the Required App

Click on Move to SD Card

ALL THE BEST >>>>>>>>>>.

+ Reply to Thread