Unregistered

Unable to sign in my Samsung Account in Galaxy Tab 10.1 as it flashes an error "Email Already in use(3001)

I am facing a strange problem these days.Whenever I try to download any Application from Samsung, it asks me to Log in and when I enter my Email and Password, it says “Email Already in use(3001)”. Have you faced any such issue before? If yes then What you have done to solve your problem?

lakshmina26 lakshmina26 is on a distinguished road

Re: Unable to sign in my Samsung Account in Galaxy Tab 10.1 as it flashes an error "Email Already in use(3001)

Reset your Email by using the Forgot Password option or store all your data in other phone or Any other memory device if data is important to you,then reset your tab.
    WARNING:You may lose all your data, please take care of that.
    Thanks

C.Selvam C.Selvam is on a distinguished road

Re: Unable to sign in my Samsung Account in Galaxy Tab 10.1 as it flashes an error "Email Already in use(3001)

Hi friend,
    You need to remove the email account you have in your android device..Add the email account once again with the correct username and password into the deivce...If the "Email already in use" occurs again,then try to change the Email password in the PC through the internet..Login the changed password into your mobile..If the error still comes,login with the same account in some other friend`s mobile and check whether the Email is working or not..If it is working on your friend`s mobile,then the problem is in your mobile..

Try to factory reset your mobile to solve this issue..This will reset your phone settings..
    To do that Go to Menu-->Settings-->Privacy-->Factory Data Reset-->Reset phone-->Erase everything..Now login with the Email account you have..It will work

Thank you!!!

AASHISH SAINI AASHISH SAINI is on a distinguished road

my dear friend , as far as i think this problem is happening ,the reason could be that you have logged in any other device with your id or someone else is using your id.so next time you get log in screen click on forget password and change your password and log in again using that password.
    Good luck!!!

+ Reply to Thread