Unregistered

Unable to download apps on Sony Xperia Ray from Google Play Store all of a sudden

I have Sony Xperia Ray. I like the phone in every way and it is actually an all in one device. But all of a sudden there seems to be some issue with the phone. I am just not able to download any apps from Google Play Store. I donít know what happened all of a sudden. Please give me an idea as to what to do now.

rkb01 rkb01 is on a distinguished road

Re: Unable to download apps on Sony Xperia Ray from Google Play Store all of a sudden

Check the cache memory of Play Store,if it is full then have to clear it so that it work fine.To do so go to "Settings" on menu window then tap to open.After that will see another option as "Applications" open that & then drag to "Manage Applications" tap to open.Once done then will find "ALL" as an option above.Hit that to open once done then drag below to "Google Play Store".Tap to open & then a window appear under that tap on "Clear Cache".Once hit memory will be cleared & problem might be solved.

Raju22711 Raju22711 is on a distinguished road

Re: Unable to download apps on Sony Xperia Ray from Google Play Store all of a sudden

Sony Xperia is a good series phones by Sony.

These phones support Android OS.

Xperia users can download millions of apps for it.

The most appropriate place for downloading apps for xperia is google play.

If you are getting trouble in downloading apps from google then you should reinstall the app in your device.

After installing is new you need to sign in in it.

Then you can download apps from google app again.

lakshmina26 lakshmina26 is on a distinguished road

Angry Re: Unable to download apps on Sony Xperia Ray from Google Play Store all of a sudden

Just check for the following:
    • Signal strength.
    • Necessary Space to save.
    • Scan for virus.
    • Battery backup.
    If these are all well then go to the following video to download from the same:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twWy4MyltVw

Be happy and all the best..
    Take care...
    Thanks

abhijeet2015 abhijeet2015 is on a distinguished road

Hi....................,

See that -------------->
    * Your phone is connected with high speed net.
    * Any issue in connection can create problem.

Make sure that ------------>
    * Phone is virus free.
    * phone has space in it memory.
    * Phone app center is updated.
    * Can you sign in to Google ....make it sure.

Thanks

adi_netgenie adi_netgenie is on a distinguished road

Look for Problems like ====>>>

-internal memory ROM is junked up

-full cache
    memory

-poor internet
    connection

-overloaded RAM

Solutions that you may opt for :

-clear the cache memory first of all.you will find it in the Settings menu.......applications....manage applications....

-make sufficient space free in the internal memory so that the app can get downloaded

-do no junk up RAM by opening many apps at a time.

-use a reliable data connection

**if nothing works out, better go for factory reset (Settings----Privacy----factory data reset......ok)

MECHANICAL REACTION5 MECHANICAL REACTION5 is on a distinguished road

Hello sir,
    I have read your problem that you have discussed in your status.I think that there is no technical fault in your device it is some other reason due to which you are facing the current problem.
    There may some problem with your downloading manager.so i think that first of all you should have to confirm that the downloading manager is doing well.
    After that there may be some bug that interrupt in the downloading the apps from the google play store.so you should have to scan your device and also delete the cache and cookies it will definitely helps you in solving your problem.
    Thanks.

sai charan sai charan is on a distinguished road

Hello friend,

I will help you to solve your problem,don't worry just follow as i say.

1.Firstly go to the main menu of your phone.

2.Then go to the option of 'Settings' tab.

3.And then go for the option of 'Applications' tab.

4.Later go for the option of 'play store' app.

5.Then go for the 'Clear cache' option and try to check whether your problem is solved for sure or not.

6.If still you are facing the problem then go for 'uninstall updates' option.

That's it by following the above mentioned steps your problem will get solved fore sure....

All the best............

C.Selvam C.Selvam is on a distinguished road

Hi friend,
    The Download manager and the Google Play store apps may got corrupted..So try to clear the cache memory of these apps..To do that
    1.Go to Menu
    2.Now you need to tap "Settings"
    3.Then tap "Applications"
    4.Tap "Manage Applications"
    5.Select "All" tab
    6.Go to "Google Play" app
    7.Tap on "Clear cache"
    8.Now come back and go to "Download Manager" App
    9.Here you need to tap on both the options "Clear Cache" and "Clear Data"
    10.After then,restart the mobile and relaunch the app and start downloading the apps...
    Thank you!!!

MECHANICAL REACTION MECHANICAL REACTION is on a distinguished road

Hello Sir,

I have also faced the problem that you are facing in my device.I think that is some software programming problem in your device that prohibit the function of the Google play in your device.So my suggestion to you is that you first of all have to remove any bug if present from your device.
    You can simply do this by scanning your device with a good validated antivirus.
    after that if the problem is still there then you simply see the video that i am going to given you .

See the video for the solution to your query.

the video is::::::>>>>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqceiux12kM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6JZeQKOnxc

After seeing the video you will definitely get the solution to your problem.
    You also should have to make a try on the clearing the cache and cookies.Some times it will also helps in solving problem like you are facing.

Thanls.

bhoomi bhoomi is on a distinguished road

my dear friend, go to the settings of your phone and then go to applications.
    After that go to play store and then clear cache and try again.
    If it don't work then uninstall the play store and re install it.
    Good luck

AASHISH SAINI AASHISH SAINI is on a distinguished road

my dear friend as you are saying that you have using your phone for a long time.
    But now you are unable to install or download any applications on your phone.
    Well my dear friend there is simple and most possible reason behind that.
    You see what is happening that your phone's memory is almost full and now you don't have anymore space available in which new apps can be installed.
    So check your phone's available memory and try to make some free memory.
    Good luck!!!

goyal.com goyal.com is on a distinguished road

hello sir.....................

I will help you to solve your problem just follow as i say. You are simply follow some of the steps as given below>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1. First of all go to the maine menu in your device

2. Now go to the option of setting

3. Then you are simply tap on the apps setting

4. Now go to the manage apps

5. Then select the google play apps

6. Now tap on the menu option

7. Then tap on the clear the cache and cookies

8 after that restart your device

hope your problem will be solved

all the best

thank you

Simply_droid Simply_droid is on a distinguished road

hey

If you are not able to download apps from google play store then there might be some reasons for this :

+ Google play store got corrutped
    + Apps are not supported by your phone
    + There is no much space in your phone to install apps
    + Network connection speed not enough to downlaod the apps

To solve this issue do following :

+ First of all check for the network speed as it should be well enough to download the apps
    + Next , check for the available space in your phone to download the apps
    + Clear cache files of google play store saved in your phone.
    + Also , if nothing works then uninstall and reinstall google play store and then try to use it.

singla420 singla420 is on a distinguished road

WELCOME....

Follow some suggestions to solve your problem...

/> Open menu...

/> After then settings...

/> Then tap on application...

/> And then manage app...

After then tap on dowanlode and first of all clear the cache of that app....

=> Now restart the device...

Now you are Done...!!!

Best of luck....

Thank You........

Jab tak hai jaan Jab tak hai jaan is on a distinguished road

If you are Unable to download apps on Sony Xperia Ray from Google Play Store all of a sudden, check out the below points to resolve it-
    • Firstly you need to clear the cache of Google play store.
    • You need to make sure that there is enough space available for the download.
    • Scan your mobile if it's the virus issue.
    • Re-install the application if the problem still persists.
    • You must have the good network signal for downloading.

Rekha Rekha is on a distinguished road

I've got read your complaint that you have got talked over inside your status.I assume there's not any complex problem inside your product the item is some alternative purpose which means that you might be experiencing the present problem.
    There could several downside to ones installing manager.so i do think that will first of all you should need to say the installing office manager is doing well.
    Next there can be several bug that will interrupt within the installing the apps from your yahoo and google perform store.so you need to have to study ones unit and additionally delete the storage cache in addition to snacks it can surely assists you to with clearing up ones problem.
    Examine the storage cache recollection regarding Engage in Retail store,when it is 100 % in that case need to distinct the item therefore it work fine.To do it go to "Configuration settings" about list windowpane in that case tap into to open.After that will find another choice when "Apps" open up that will & in that case drag to "Deal with Apps" tap into to open.Once performed in that case will discover "ALL" as an option above.Hit that will to begin once performed in that case drag down below to "Google Engage in Retail store".Tap to begin & a windowpane show up under that will tap into about "Distinct Storage cache".Once struck recollection will be loosened & dilemma can be solved.
    Sony Xperia is a wonderful series phones simply by Sony.
    All these phones service Android OS.
    Xperia buyers can down load a lot of apps with regard to it.
    The most likely spot for installing apps with regard to xperia can be yahoo and google play.
    If perhaps you will get difficulty with installing apps from yahoo and google then you certainly should reinstall the app inside your device.
    After installing is new you need to register with it.
    Then you can down load apps from yahoo and google app again.

+ Reply to Thread