Unregistered

Unable to add my Google Account in my Android mobile

I am trying to login and register my Android phone with my Google account but whenever I give the username/password it just says invalid but I have tried the same from my PC and it works fine. What might be the issue? Can you please tell me how to resolve this problem?

C.Selvam C.Selvam is on a distinguished road

Re: Unable to add my Google Account in my Android mobile

Make sure that the Gmail Id you are giving is valid or not...Sometimes if any other users are tried to use their names and password in your mobile and it will activate for that name and password....If you are the only person using your mobile type the correct Username and password...Sometimes the password many be null...
    Still the problem continues and you should create new Google Account for yourself and then login..

pruthvi pruthvi is on a distinguished road

Re: Unable to add my Google Account in my Android mobile

Hi guest... Regarding this issue... Your Google account was working in your PC but not working in your mobile... Your mobile has some problem your account is clear only... Some times it ill happen if your device lost Google settings and all.Once check in your accounts and sync whether sync is click on automatic or not.. Or else you need to reset your mobile to do that procedure is. Settings>>Privacy>>factory reset setting Do it once surely you ill get back what you lost... But make sure move all important to SDcard and also contact too.. Hope you ill got it. Thank you..

+ Reply to Thread