Unregistered

Transferring contents from internal to external storage on android phone

Hi, i am having some media files that consuming my device internal storage so, due to that device responding slower. I want to transfer all media files to external storage. How it can be possible? Any tips.

digu.adhikari digu.adhikari is on a distinguished road

Re: Transferring contents from internal to external storage on android phone

Hi friend,
    This is very easy and simple to do this.In this case first of all you will go to the menu in your phone.Then you will open the gallery.After that you will find the folder where you have saved your media files.Then you will go to the option menu and select mark all option.Then you will go to the option menu again and select move marked option.Then you will open the memory card and create a folder.Then you will paste it in the folder.This is the procedure to do this.

rocks4u rocks4u is on a distinguished road

HELLO DEAR,

For moving your files and data to SD card from phone is very simple. Firstly you should launch the MENU from home screen. Navigate to SETTINGS from the list of icons shown to you. Inside SETTINGS you are required to find the option of APPLICATION, and open it. Under this section open the drawer of MANAGE APPLICATION. As you open this you will get the list of apps which are running in your phone, Select the app which you want to move. Finally, go to menu and select the option of move to SD card.

Now you are done...

THANKS FOR POSTING QUERY..........

PLEASE VISIT AGAIN.............

sai charan sai charan is on a distinguished road

Hello friend,

I will help you to solve your problem,don't worry just follow as i say.

1.Firstly try to connect your phone to PC.

2.Now open the KIES software and then send the required files from internal storage of your phone to the external storage.

3.And also you can download and install some of the File manager apps from play store and get them installed in your phone.

4.By installing them you can move the required content from your phone's internal memory to external memory.

That's it by following the above mentioned steps your problem will get solved for sure..

All the best........................

+ Reply to Thread