Unregistered

Is there anyway to unlock my Android tablet if I forgot the pattern lock?

I have Android tablet which I am not using for longtime as I have forgotten the pattern lock so is there anyway to unlock the pattern lock? What are the steps I should follow to reset my Android tablet? Will that reset the pattern lock? so that I can use it from the default as before?

rkb01 rkb01 is on a distinguished road

Re: Is there anyway to unlock my Android tablet if I forgot the pattern lock?

It not possible to use tablet without opening of lock.You should be remembering lock pattern.I suggest you not to do anything else because you may stuck your tablet badly.If your not able to open that then better to go service centre. There tell your problem,they might keep your tablet.They will surely unlock the tablet.But for next time be careful regarding lock.It is very sensitive.So,go there as soon as possible.

adi_netgenie adi_netgenie is on a distinguished road

No !!! It is kind of impossible thing to do .... basically it depends on your tablet

most of the modern day tablet does not open if you forget the pattern lock !!!

Solution for it ---->>

you need to take the phone to the service centre

they will FLUSH the Phone Operating System and the same will be reinstalled in your phone

you will loose all saved and unsaved data on phone memory on doing this

arvindlakra21 arvindlakra21 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have Android tablet which I am not using for longtime as I have forgotten the pattern lock so is there anyway to unlock the pattern lock? What are the steps I should follow to reset my Android tablet? Will that reset the pattern lock? so that I can use it from the default as before?
    M8 if ur Android tablet is sync with gmail account then u can unlock the pattern lock.All u need to do is attempt to unlock the pattern lock 5 times.Then it will give an error message and ask u to log in to ur gmail account if forgot password.Use the gmail mail account and password that u have used to configure the android table.This will unlock the pattern lock and reset the pattern lock.Configure the new pattern lock and confirm with the same pattern.Now u r logged in ur Android tablet.This can be done with data connection or without data connection.I have tried and tested this method.It works.Good luck 2 u.

aroy8091 aroy8091 is on a distinguished road

PATTERN.jpg

dear friend

if you forgot your lock pattern of your android tablet then you can unlock it .if you have snyc your android tablet with your google account then you have to follow these steps to unlock it:-
    • if you give wrong pattern more than 5 times then you will be asked to put your gmail account & password .
    • if you give that correctly then it will open normally
    • otherwise you have to go to your service center where they format your android tablets

all the best.........................

With best regards from aroy8091..............................

chowdary chowdary is on a distinguished road

NO it is not possible to unlock your android tablet it u forgot the pattern lock.

If u forgot the pattern lock then it is not possible to unlock the pattern lock.

Remedial Steps:

for getting rid of this problem better go to the nearest " Service Center ".

Thus u can get rid of this problem.

Hope it helps u.

mahhiads mahhiads is on a distinguished road

Hello Friend,

If You Forget The Password Of Locking Than Only Two Ways For Resolving This Problem :

1. Restore Your Mobile
    2. Otherwise Go To Service Center And Told The Problem Than Your Problem Resolved

Regards
    Mahhi

G.Karthick G.Karthick is on a distinguished road

there are two ways for relieving this problem
    1.If your device is synchronised with gmail then try giving pattern lock 5 times or more so that you will get to ask gmail id and password login to that and thats it you reset your pattern lock and confirm it and don't forget the lock
    2.If your phone doesn't have sync with gmail then you can't do nothing as you can't reset your device without knowing pattern lock,so i suggest you to go to service center and ask them,they will solve this issue.
    required information for resetting your device as you have asked
    settings->privacy->factory data reset,so that you can reset your device which is an additional information for you

naddi naddi is on a distinguished road

>> It depends on your android . In some androids it is possible but in some it isn't possible.

>> Try to go forgot password option if showing and enter the email address password you have registered with it.

>> May it unock pattern lock otherwise take it to service centre , may they suggest you how to unlock.

tiger786 tiger786 is on a distinguished road

dear sir/madam

here is solution for it:

you can unlock it .if you have snyc your android tablet with your google account then you have to follow these steps to unlock it
    if you give wrong pattern more than 5 times then you will be asked to put your gmail account & password .if you give that correctly then it will open normallyotherwise you have to go to your service center where they format your android tablets

but note that at service center, they will FLUSH the Phone Operating System and the same will be reinstalled in your phone you will loose all saved and unsaved data on phone memory

so please be careful

i hope this will work

C.Selvam C.Selvam is on a distinguished road

Hi friend,
    If you forgot the unlock code,then you do these steps

1.Try the unlock code repeatedly...After 5 times it shows "Forgot Password"

2.Tap on that "Forgot Password"

3.It will ask you for Gmail account username and password

4.Give the gmail username and password that you gave when you register to activate your phone in Google

5.it will open after you gave the correct username and password

6.But if forgot the Gmail username and password,then you should take your mobile to the service center

Thank you~~~

Jab tak hai jaan Jab tak hai jaan is on a distinguished road

It's not possible unlock your Android tablet if you have forgotten the pattern lock. Don't try to enter any random codes otherwise it may affect your tablet badly. In order to solve this problem, you need to visit the authorised service centre in order to remove this code. From the next time be aware and do not repeat the same mistake.

sai charan sai charan is on a distinguished road

Hello friend,

I will help you to solve your problem,don't worry just follow my advice.

1.Firstly if you remember your Gmail account ID and password then type the wrong password for more than 5 times until you see an option of 'Forgot password'.

2.Then tap on that option you will be prompted to the screen to type Gmail account.

3.Type the required fields and tap on 'OK' option.

4.Now you will be prompted to set new password for your device .

5.Now keep some password of your wish and tap 'OK'.

OR

You will need to take it to the service center.

There they will try to open your phone by using some software if it works your phone will be opened without any data loss.

But if it is not possible to open your phone using that software then they will flash your phone so you will loose all your data.

All the best........................

avikiit avikiit is on a distinguished road

Hay you may solve the problem easily...
    1----------->>>>If you forget your pattern then you have to unlock it by sighing in in ur Google Play in your PC..

2----------->>>>then connect to ur phone to internet and your system will autometically unlock there will not be nay problem..

but next time must remember ur pattern,,,

Prateekgrewal Prateekgrewal is on a distinguished road

Dear Friend

first try to restore your phone otherwise contact to nearest care center and tell him your problem they will surely fix your problem and Don't forget the pattern again
    hope that will helps you
    THANK YOU

Hifriend, Hifriend, is on a distinguished road

* No friend...! You cannot open definitely without knowing the pattern lock....

* Soution is to first of all unlock it....

* For unlocking , you have to approach the nearest Customer care service center or any mobile servicing unit...

* Its better you go to your Mobile's center if possible...

* They will surely unlock it and give you....

* So, you need not worry....

* Please dont try to service your android phone by yourself unless you are trained in servicing....!!!

* It might result in severe extremes.....

* Its the need of the hour to take your tablet to the Service center and get it repaired to enjoy using it....!!

* Next time, please dont use pattern lock or else please dont forgot the pattern unknowingly...Please take precationary measures priorly if you wish using the pattern lock again........

:-) :-)

MECHANICAL REACTION MECHANICAL REACTION is on a distinguished road

Hello Sir,

I think that you should have to see the video that i am going to shows to you for unlocking your tablet without a patter lock password.

See the video:

You can also take the more detailed help from the link that i am just providing you.

The helpful link is :

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc....1.huIOdgKvens

I am sure you will get the solution.

That's all.
    Thank you.

science@technology science@technology is on a distinguished road

After forgeting the unlock pattern, One can only unlock its tablet if his phone is synchromised by gmail account.
    If your phone is synchromised with gmail account you can unlock your phone by drawing 5 time wrong pattern.
    Otherwise you should go to nearest service centre .
    They can unlock your phone very easily.
    Thank you..

00Ajay 00Ajay is on a distinguished road

there are two ways of unlocking your phone if you forgot your pattern to unlock.
    1. firstly you need to have gmail account to unlock your phone .
    * if you do have a gmail account then try any pattern for 5 times.
    *then it would ask for your gmail account id and password.
    *you just need to fill in the details to unlock it.
    2. if you dont have gmail account synchronized then you just need to get it unlocked by a person from the service center.
    *there is no other way to unlock it excepting to go to the service center and then get it unlocked.
    hope this helps.

AASHISH SAINI AASHISH SAINI is on a distinguished road

my dear friend you are saying that you are not able to unlock you tablet.
    If you have connected your tablet with your google account then it will be fortunate for you .because you can fill your details in the options that your tablet provides you and maybe then you will be able to unlock your tablet.
    Unfortunately if you have not done this then the best for you will be to be patient.
    You should take your gadget to the service center and get it fixed there.
    Good luck and next time be careful.

sandeeprawat sandeeprawat is on a distinguished road

Hello Friend,

I am sorry my friend you cannot access to your device without entering pattern lock on your device.If your not able to open that then better to go service center. They will restore your device to default setting's.If your product is under warranty period then they will fix this issue at free of cost.The thing to do is to take your bill and warranty card with you.They might ask for it.

Thank you.....

Unregistered

Question Re: Is there anyway to unlock my Android tablet if I forgot the pattern lock?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    how can u unlock it

lacs lacs is on a distinguished road

hi,

This problem has only one solution is Factory Reset:

Please Follow these steps:

>> Power off Phone

>> Now Press Volume Down Key+Home + Power Key together

>> It will start your phone in recovery mode

>> Select Wipe/Factory Reset Option using Power Key

>> It will Do Factory Reset your phone

>> I hope your problem will be solved

All The Best

PRA PRA is on a distinguished road

Don't worry, just follow these instructions:

STEP 1 : First of all just enter any pattern 5 times. After 5 times a message will display that 'you have incorrectly drawn your unlock pattern 5 times. Please try again in 30 sec'.

STEP 2 : Then after 30 sec, there will be option of 'Forgot Pattern'. Just click on it.

STEP 3 : Now the phone will ask you to enter your email and password. Just enter the details of the account that you have registered on your device.

STEP 4 : Then there is a option of 'reset pattern lock'. Just click on that and reset your pattern lock.

Now you are done.

Best of Luck.........

Rekha Rekha is on a distinguished road

That not possible to make use of device without opening with lock.You really should be recalling lock pattern.I recommend an individual to refrain from giving everything else for the reason that you could possibly caught a person's device badly.If a person's unable to start of which subsequently better to move program center. There say to your short lived problem,they can maintain the tablet.They will really unlock the tablet.But with regard to next time be careful about lock.It is extremely sensitive.So,go there when possible.
    NO the item isn't feasible to unlock a person's android device the item ough neglected the design lock.

If perhaps ough neglected the design lock its not possible to unlock the design lock.

Helpful Measures:

with regard to ridding yourself of this concern superior look at the most adjacent " Services Centre ".

So ough can certainly eliminate this specific problem.
    you are able to unlock the item .if you've got snyc a person's android device with the the search engines profile then you need to abide by these steps to unlock the item when you provide drastically wrong design over 5 times you will then be inquired to place gmail profile & password .if you provide of which accurately subsequently it can start normallyotherwise an individual have to go to your merchandise facility the place these people arrangement a person's android pills

although be aware that with program facility, they should FLUSH the Phone Doing work Technique as well as the identical will be reinstalled in your mobile phone you'll loosened most preserved as well as unsaved information about mobile phone memory space

UniTech UniTech is on a distinguished road

hello..

you should firstly enter the password five times in the pattern..
    and then wait for 30 sec
    then there will be option displayed forgot password op0tion..
    and then you should;d fill the all the detail of g-mail account and then you should connect to internet through wifi..
    and then completely fill the details there..

Shweta Shweta is on a distinguished road

yes,
    >>enter the incorrect password for more then five times.
    >> then wait for a wait to get the options
    >>then you get the option of forget password
    >> then it will ask for your Gmail account and password
    >> connect your device to internet through wifi connection.
    >> enter he details and your devices get option of set new pattern
    >> set the new pattern and use it

chandan gupta chandan gupta is on a distinguished road

dear friend.

you can unlock your tablet after forgetting pattern lock....
    just follow these steps to unlock your phone...

* first make sure that you have active internet connection...

* now draw wrong pattern 10 times..

* after that your phone Will ask you to enter your Google email id and password ..

* then enter your email id information.

* after that tab on LOGIN option.

* it Will take some times and your phone will be unlocked ...

best of luck.....+C

+ Reply to Thread