Unregistered

Solar Charger Application draining battery when placed in sunlight

I am using Samsung Galaxy Y mobile. I purchased it some months ago due to best features and low price. I am happy with its performance as well. I love using new application of Android market. I was checking for new Application when I encountered an application which shows that it will charge the battery using sunlight. I downloaded it and placed my mobile in sunlight but instead of charging, it is draining my battery to large extent.Is this the fault of application or my mobile?

arvindlakra21 arvindlakra21 is on a distinguished road

Re: Solar Charger Application draining battery when placed in sunlight

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am using Samsung Galaxy Y mobile. I purchased it some months ago due to best features and low price. I am happy with its performance as well. I love using new application of Android market. I was checking for new Application when I encountered an application which shows that it will charge the battery using sunlight. I downloaded it and placed my mobile in sunlight but instead of charging, it is draining my battery to large extent.Is this the fault of application or my mobile?
    Dear friend,
    The Solar charger applicationsolar charger.jpg
    available on Google Play store is just an application for fun.
    This is used to prank your friends that your device is able to charge when in contact with sunlight.
    The truth is that the application just shows an animation that the device is charging.Warning do not
    expose your device to direct sunlight for long period or it may lead to battery life degradation and
    over heating of device.Use it just for fun and pranks.Just check the full description part available on
    Google play store about the app and you will know all the details.Hope i helped.

armantamboli armantamboli is on a distinguished road

Sorry buddy this app your using is fake.if you read all details of this app on market where from you download this you will get all idea about this app.this app is developed for prank your friends.there is no software or app that let you charge your phone with sunlight. without any hardware.any electronic device needs photocell charge up battery.which is absolutely not present yet in market in samsung and other manufacturers.
    all buddy your get pranked.
    So before downloading app read all instructions carefully and read comments also that let you know that what others think about this app.

posted by,
    arman.

rkb01 rkb01 is on a distinguished road

This is true about solar Charger app.Many have installed this app & facing the same problem what you are having.This app does nothing what actually is written.So,for you better to un-install this app other wise it will be weaken the battery.There is no such app available which can charge your phone by sunlight.To un-install the app you should first tap on Menu to open then will see option as Settings.Then again tap to open & will see Applications as an option denoted.Tap to open then open Manage Applications.In that will see your all the apps which you have installed.Then tap on Solar Charger app then a new window will be opened.In that tap on Un-install & then on OK.App will be un-installed.

ROYAL SAINI ROYAL SAINI is on a distinguished road

Ya my dear am agree with it there was nothing about charging mobile aap with sunlight so am advise you please delete the app and restart your phone there was also many fake avilable like mospte killer many more so please don't be download any untrusted file.

MECHANICAL REACTION MECHANICAL REACTION is on a distinguished road

Hello friend,
    Please check that you have downloaded and installed a valid and compatible apps that suits to your device or not.As there are a huge number of applications but not all are compatible to all devices.They are specific for a particular device.Also confirms that whether you have followed all the instructions for taking the benefit of the apps.I think you should have to check your device from the software expert if the apps does not work even after you have checked all at your level.
    Thanks

aroy8091 aroy8091 is on a distinguished road

dear friend

yes i am agree with you , there is no application which can charge our mobile's battery while placed in sunlight. These type of applications are always running in your background and draining battery only.

So i suggest not to use those application for charging your battery from solar energy.

To charge your battery please use electricity & that the best way i think , because it is the normal way of charging.

All the best...................

With best regards from aroy8091...............................
    Attached Images

G.Karthick G.Karthick is on a distinguished road

please uninstall this app,it is true that it gets draining
    The main idea is to charge the phone only but the coding in that app doesn't match because of hardware part of the device,as the device got positive voltage regulator LM317,zener diode,the app doesn't match here as instead of going in positive way(increasing) it goes in negative way(decreasing) so uninstall the app

reena reena is on a distinguished road

hello sir,

according to me there is no existence of any apps that charge your device from the help of sunlight.
    However it may happen that there is some apps that you are asking to do.so in that case my opinion is that you have not choose the exact apps that suits to your device.so my suggestion to you is that you should have to uninstall the current app from your device and have to install another apps that obeys the compatibility factor with your device.
    I am sure that after that you will get the solution to your problem.
    Thank you

+ Reply to Thread