Unregistered

Samsung Galaxy S4 speaker not working at all

I bought new Samsung Galaxy S4. I realized that the speaker is not working at all. I donít know why such a brand new and reputed phone should have such problems? Is there anyone else having similar issue with their Samsung Galaxy S4?

sucheta sucheta is on a distinguished road

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 speaker not working at all

Your samsung Galaxy s4 speaker is not working at all.

This is not a problem at all your set is newly purchased then You have warranty card/cash memo to get replacement or to get free repairing.However first of all you to see your volume settings option there
    you are to re-adjust re/fix volume button.then close the window, I think this action can repair your
    problem.If it is not then go to meet with your samsung s4 seller, he is bound to solve this problem.

Thank You,

Lilabati Lilabati is on a distinguished road

Dear Samsung Galaxy User your Galaxy's s4 speaker is not working at all.You do not get the clue how it is possible when your phone is brand new and reputed phone.

Dear you must not be worried about the problem.As your phone is new then you gave warranty/Cash memo, you will be either replaced or repaired by the dealer without cost.You should primarily you can reset your set.
    Then you can adjust your volume switch. If it is ok then good.Or you are to claim to the samsung Galaxy dealer.

Thank you,

sivaditya sivaditya is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I bought new Samsung Galaxy S4. I realized that the speaker is not working at all. I donít know why such a brand new and reputed phone should have such problems? Is there anyone else having similar issue with their Samsung Galaxy S4?
    as per your problem is considered, i can suggest you to take your phone to nearest Samsung service center and get repaired it freely because you just bought it.
    If your phone has any physical damage then your warranty is void.
    Never try on your own to solve your problem if it is under warranty.
    So take it as soon as possible..
    happy to assist you my friend.

G.Karthick G.Karthick is on a distinguished road

Well i think the problem arises due to 2 reasons one is software problem and other one is hardware problem,let me explain you
    Software problem:
    All you need to do is to change the settings in your device this will help to solve the problem,if the problem didn't solve then it is the second type that is hardware problem
    Hardware problem:
    This hardware problem arises due to the manufacturer fault,so you can replace it or go to service center to solve the problem
    now your problem is fixed

jazzy.panesar jazzy.panesar is on a distinguished road

Dear friend

if the problem is occurring in the brand new device
    1 then you should find any service center.
    2 go there along with the mobile bill.
    3 tell them the problem
    4 either they will replace the hardware or the device
    but don't try to solve the problem at your home

hope this will help you

goyal.com goyal.com is on a distinguished road

hello sir,

if your speaker is not working only a t the time of using skype apps then i am sure that there is no hardware problem in the speakers of your device.

If this is not the case in your device then you simply have to follow me for the solution as follow::::::>>>>
    go to the menu.

Then tap on the settings.

Then tap on the apps.

Then tap on the manage apps.

Then tap on the all apps.

Then tap on the clear the cache.

That's all.

Thank you.

goyal.com goyal.com is on a distinguished road

hello sir,

it seems to me that there is some hardware problem in to your device's speaker that gave you the current problem.
    I think that you should have to go to the some one who is expert in the hardware field.

I am sure that there you will get the solution to your problem.

That's all.

Thank you.

mithu ashi mithu ashi is on a distinguished road

Samsung Galaxy S4 speaker not working at all, follow these steps:-
    -It must be either a software / a hardware issue.
    -If it is a software issue then minor settings change can solve the issue.
    -Clear the cache memory to solve the issue.
    - If it is a hardware issue, then go to service center as early as possible.
    - They will solve the issue.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Lilabati View Post
    Dear Samsung Galaxy User your Galaxy's s4 speaker is not working at all.You do not get the clue how it is possible when your phone is brand new and reputed phone.

Dear you must not be worried about the problem.As your phone is new then you gave warranty/Cash memo, you will be either replaced or repaired by the dealer without cost.You should primarily you can reset your set.
    Then you can adjust your volume switch. If it is ok then good.Or you are to claim to the samsung Galaxy dealer.

Thank you,
    Had the same problem with a 3 week old S4. No sounds at all through the speaker. Head phones worked fine.

Verizon tech solved it by going to settings clicking on Adapt Sound and releasing the stuck 'button'. Have no clue how it got stuck since I never touched the Adapt Sound setting.

rkb01 rkb01 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sometime it happens while even buying bran new phone users face such issue.Since your device has been bought few days back so I suggest you to visit service centre of Samsung.There they will be fix your device free of cost because it is manufacturing defect.They will check your device & let you know exact solution for that.You don't need to pay single penny because it is under warranty period & has 1 year warranty.So go there as soon as possible.

MECHANICAL REACTION MECHANICAL REACTION is on a distinguished road

hello sir,

i have never faced this kind of issue before.

I think that till now your device is with in the warranty.
    So my suggestion to you is that you simply have to go to the respective service center and show them your device's warranty card and ask them bout the problem that you are facing.
    I am sure that there you will get the solution to your query.

May be there a defected speaker is assembled by mistake in to your device at the time of assembly of your device.
    So do not worry the company 100 % replace the speaker of your device free of cost if your device is under warranty.
    Hope you understand my solution.

Thank you.

bhushankumar398 bhushankumar398 is on a distinguished road

Hello friend..

As you said that the speaker of your device is not working..

Reasons for this problem..
    >>might be possible that your device will be in mute mode..
    >>speaker is not working properly..

ways to resolve such an issue..
    >>increase the volume of your device..
    >>if the problem is not resolved yet, then you have to visit to the nearest customer care or to the mobile shop and replace the speaker of your device...

this will resolve your problem..

thanks..

Rekha Rekha is on a distinguished road

This isn't a problem whatsoever your own placed is actually freshly invested in then You might have extended warranty card/cash memo for getting replacing as well as for getting no cost repairing.However first of all you to talk to your quantity options solution generally there
    an individual will re-adjust re/fix quantity button.then shut of the question, I do believe this procedure may fix your own
    problem.If it isn't go to satisfy together with your sony s4 retailer, he or she will definitely resolve this problem.
    or the condition arises on account of 2 motives is application problem and various is electronics problem,permit me to describe an individual
    Program problem:
    Most you want to do is actually to modify a options with your gadget this will resolve the condition,in the event the problem failed to resolve then its another variety that is definitely electronics problem
    Appliance problem:
    This kind of electronics problem arises due to manufacturer failing,so you can put it back as well as pay a visit to assistance center to unravel the condition
    right now your short lived problem is actually fixed.
    At some time it takes place while sometimes acquiring bran innovative telephone consumers deal with like issue.Since your own gadget may be ordered couple of days back again so It is advisable to to go to assistance center involving Samsung.There they will be fix your own gadget free of value which is developing defect.They can check your gadget & tell you actual option regarding that.You tend not to pay sole any amount of money which is less than extended warranty time & has 1 yr warranty.So visit after possible.

AASHISH SAINI AASHISH SAINI is on a distinguished road

My dear friend if you buy a new device and some of it's functions are not working then it is called as a manufacturing defect.Also you get the bill for the device that provides you the warranty for your phone for one year.The manufactures are bound to repair any manufacturing defect within the warranty period.So i guess the not working of the speakers of your newly bought phone comes into the category of Manufacturing defect and you should get it fixed from the Samsung company.Take it to a local Samsung Store and they will fix it for free.Do not forget to take the bill of your phone with you.
    Good luck!!!

samerjeet singh samerjeet singh is on a distinguished road

hello guest
    this is not a software problem .
    # this might be due to error in sound settings.
    # also might be due to maufacturing deffect.

Solution for your problem is:-
    # first of all open general setting.
    # now edit sound setting of your device.
    # unmute all the sound device.
    # now check the working of your speaker.
    # if Problem is not solved than it can only done by the technitian.
    To solve this problem, just take the bill of phone and if it is within the warranty period, then go to nearest samsung care centre they will help you.
    Good bye

Shweta Shweta is on a distinguished road

Samsung Galaxy S4 speaker is not working because of:

1. may there may be software problem
    to solve this error make check your device to services center or may update the software.

2. may there is a problem related to sound settings
    check the sound settings if setting is set to mute then click to unmute it or may increase the volume of speaker

3. may devices got infected with a virus.
    scan your devices completely with any antivirus like avast or quick heal.

+ Reply to Thread