Unregistered

Is it possible to upgrade my LG Optimus L5 Android mobile to the latest Android 4.1 Jellybean version?

I recently came to know that my LG Optimus L5 Android mobile have the option for Android 4.1 Jellybean upgrade. My Question is it possible for me to do that now? Can you please help me what should I carry out in this regard? Will there be any problem in future if I do the upgrade now? Can you please help me with details.

abhijeet2015 abhijeet2015 is on a distinguished road

Re: Is it possible to upgrade my LG Optimus L5 Android mobile to the latest Android 4.1 Jellybean version?

Hi....................,My suggestion is* Before upgrading check that your system meets all reqirement....* If your processor is slow then do not upgrade* If upgrading is expensive do not upgrade* You may face problem of hanging , file error after upgradationYou can upgrade from ----* Lg mobile home page after registration* Lg service centerThanks

rkb01 rkb01 is on a distinguished road

Re: Is it possible to upgrade my LG Optimus L5 Android mobile to the latest Android 4.1 Jellybean version?

There will be no problem if you upgrade your phone.Up gradation has some disadvantage like it can make your phone slow or consume more space etc.But once you upgrade your phone also get fast if no problem arise.You will get more features.Right now LG Optimus L5 has Android version 4.0 that is Ice Cream Sandwich.You can be up-graded up to android version 4.1 that is Jelly Bean.But I suggest you if you want up-gradation then better to go service centre & there tell them to do it.If you try to do by yourself then you might harm your phone.They will do better.They will charge some amount & but will take care your phone.

G.Karthick G.Karthick is on a distinguished road

you must first see whether your device matches all the requirements of the software,if not you should not do as it may slow your device or it may make your device useless,The jellybean software is the extreme stage that you can use in your device,so by doing it by yourself sometimes causes problem,so try in service center

sai charan sai charan is on a distinguished road

Hello friend,

I will help you to solve your problem don't worry just follow as i say.

1.Firstly your phone is compatible to get upgraded to 4.1 version of Android.

2.But there is no official version of 4.1 update present for your phone.

3.If you want to update it by your own in unofficial process then then it is risky thing.

4.You will need to face lots of bugs while updating .

5.You may also lose your phone and there will be no warranty present after updating your phone.

All the best...................

chowdary chowdary is on a distinguished road

YES. It is possible to upgrade your LG Optimus L5 android mobile to the latest Android 4.1 Jellybean version.

It is possible for any phone to upgrade to the latest version of software available in it.

So you can also upgrade your LG Optimus L5 android mobile to Latest version of android i.e 4.1 Jellybean version.

Before upgrading to the latest version blindly it is better to check whether the latest version is helpful to you or not. If it is useful then only upgrade to the latest version.

Hope it helps you.

Unregistered

Post Re: Is it possible to upgrade my LG Optimus L5 Android mobile to the latest Android 4.1 Jellybean version?

Is it possible please provide url of OS upgradation process.

Pranav

I have heard that it is possible.but i have a doubt..will my CPU increase after update?......how do i speed up my L5's cpu?

+ Reply to Thread