Unregistered

Photos are lost automatically from my Sony Xperia P

I am facing a strange problem in my Sony Xperia P phone. When I checked my picture gallery, all the photos are disappeared from it. I donít know why it happens with my phone. Is it possible to recover them back? If yes then please tell me how it can be possible.

tarungupta_16 tarungupta_16 is on a distinguished road

Re: Photos are lost automatically from my Sony Xperia P

==============================================

Hi friend,
    Hope you are in good health and good state of mind!
    It's always a treat and fun to answer your queries.
    I also appreciate the confidence that you have shown in us!

See,this is happening with you because of a virus attack on your phone.
    There are some viruses that actually hide the file and the user gets an impression that the files have been deleted.
    Similar thing happened with me as well.
    Don't worry,everything is going to be fine once you install a good antivirus in your phone.
    Do this and then scan your mobile to catch all these viruses.
    Once all these viruses are out of your phone,everything will be normal!

I hope I have answered all your doubts.
    It was a pleasure answering your queries.
    Hope that you'll come up with some more challenging queries!
    Till then,take care.
    Bye!

gauravgpt gauravgpt is on a distinguished road

Hello friend..

yes, you recover the all the photo. you need to used the recovery software to recover the photo.this is become due to virus effective.

firstly you check the phone memory fill out the total space of the photo if yes that your phone is virus effective. you need to used the scan the phone.

if not, you used the recovery software to recover the photo.Click to here to download the software in the computer..

http://www.mac-data-recovery-softwar...ile-phone.html

this software install in the computer then attach the mobile and follow the instruction to recover the photo..

All the best!!

arvindlakra21 arvindlakra21 is on a distinguished road

Hi,
    On you post you have mentioned that the photos taken by you from your Sony Xperia P have disappeared or lost automatically from device memory.This could be due to virus or malware infection.You need to scan you device memory with reliable Antivirus software.First install Antivirus app on phone and update to latest virus definition and scan if an infection found try to remove the infection.Now connect your device to PC vis USB cable and connect in Mass storage mode.Now scan device with PC Antivirus software which should also be upto date.Now when the scan has finished and no infection found,browse the mounted memory and check for the lost images.If you are not able to find lost images then you will be required to install data recovery software in PC to scan for the image data.Following data recovery application would help:
    1.EaseUS data recovery.
    2.Rstudio data recovery.
    3.RecoveRX.

Now when you recover the lost images backup all data stored in your device memory and perform Factory reset as and insurance that other files might have not got corrupted due to virus or malware infection.To perform Factory reset do the following:
    1.Go to Settings menu.
    2.Backup & reset OR Privacy.
    3.Factory data reset.
    4.check mark Erase internal memory.
    5.Reset Phone.
    6.Input password,pattern or pin if required.

Now device will reboot and factory reset is performed.This will make your device clean and first install mobile Antivirus app and keep it upto date with updates and this will help you in not facing such issues in future.

abhijeet2015 abhijeet2015 is on a distinguished road

Hi........,

Problem issue --->
    * Check that photos you are downloaded from safe site.
    * If your phone contain toorjans, spam mails you face such issue.
    * Improper card in phone slot may create this issue.

Solution --->
    * Scan your phone through updated antivirus .
    * Delete damaged , unsafe, error files of pictures.
    * If phone picture gallery is not updated then update it up.

Thanks

avikiit avikiit is on a distinguished road

I thing there is some virus attack in your Phone.. You have to remove those..
    You may do this easily..
    You have to do the following steps:
    there is two method..
    *Go and connect your Phone to the PC via USB and give the scan both SD and Phone Memory..
    Otherwise
    *Go to Google Play store and download the antivirus application from there and give the scan every..
    Probably the problem will be solved..

Thanking you..

adi_netgenie adi_netgenie is on a distinguished road

Well.... this can be retrieved without much difficulty

*Firstly connect your phone to the computer via data cable wire

*Now download and install some 'data recovery software (like EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional, Data Recovery Software, etc )

*Using the software you can retrieve any deleted files on your micro SD card or phone memory

*It will create a new directory in your computer where you will get all the deleted items including your lost photos

johnketti johnketti is on a distinguished road

It is very easy to recover deletd photos and videos of Sony Xperia with the help of Automatic Photo Recovery Software. It is a highly advanced software that helps you to get back all your lost, corrupted and missing images from Mac very easily and effectively. It has the capability to restore images having any of the file format.

For more information, you can visit : http://www.digitalphoto-recovery.com...es-on-mac-os-x

goyal.com goyal.com is on a distinguished road

Hello sir, I think that your problem is due to virus present in your device don't wery i solve just follow the steps~~~~~~~~~~~~~1. Go to google play store2. Here search the good quality antivirus3. Then tap on download option4. After that tap on install button5. Then scan internal and sd card in your device6. Then tap on clear virus file7. At last restart your deviceAll the bestThank you

AASHISH SAINI AASHISH SAINI is on a distinguished road

My dear friend,i am sorry to inform you, but there is a virus on your phone which is making your phone to behave like this.I know this because this has happened with me before.So here are my words of advice for you,,,

1. Go to the main menu.
    2. Then go to the Google Play Store.
    3. And from there download an antivirus like AVAST, KASPERSKEY, AVIRA, QUICKHEAL etc.
    4. Install the antivirus on your phone.
    5. Then use it to scan your mobile and delete the viruses found on your phone immediately.

As for your lost pictures i am afraid that i won't be of much use in that case.But i can tell you if you take your phone to a good computer expert he can recover your pictures for you.

So good luck my friend!!!

+ Reply to Thread