Unregistered

Micro SD card is not working in Micromax A100

I have a 8GB Micro SD Card. Last day it said I have no SD Card inside my Micromax A100 phone. I took out the battery inserted it inside but no luck. Then I checked on a computer then, it says, "Please insert a disk into Removable Disk. I want some help out this.

C.Selvam C.Selvam is on a distinguished road

Re: Micro SD card is not working in Micromax A100

Hi friend,
    Its a virus affect on your SD card..So better take your SD card out and connect it to the PC via card reader and you`ll notify the card is working or not..If the card is working,then there may be virus problem on the SD card...Otherwise the card not working means the hardware fault and the SD card is damaged...So after the SD card to the PC,copy the files you want and format it..Now insert the SD card to the mobile device and check whether it is working..If the mobile doesnot recognizes the SD card,may be harware or pin problem in the mobile..You need to consult and check the device in the service center..

Thank you!!!

Droid Droid is on a distinguished road

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------
    Troubleshoot the problem:
    -------------------------

:: Open the SD card from the phone.

:: Then restart the device.

:: Again insert the SD card and check it is working or not.

:: Otherwise restore the device.

:: Or update your device to new version OK.

:: Also try to formate the SD card for repair ,if any virus is there.

:: Otherwise change the SD card to shop if it is in warranty period.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G.Karthick G.Karthick is on a distinguished road

Well all you need to do as follows
    1.Just remove SD card from the device
    2.Connect SD card to the system
    3.just copy the datas to pc using card reader
    4.Now scan the card by using anti virus as the card have got attacked by virus
    5.NOw connect it to the device and see it works
    6.If it didn't work then you need to go to service center as the port may get damaged

MECHANICAL REACTION MECHANICAL REACTION is on a distinguished road

Hello sir,

I am sue that your problem is caused by a virus.
    I have generalized that this type of problems are arise when there is virus attack on the sd card.
    So my suggestion to you is that first of all you should have to scan your sd card as well as the device on which you want to run that sd card.
    After scanning your device simply insert the sd card t your device and i think that you will get rid of the problem of not showing sd card in your device.

Thanks.

AASHISH SAINI AASHISH SAINI is on a distinguished road

My dear friend as you are saying that your phone is not picking up the memory card of your phone and when you connect your phone to the pc it will also show no memory card.according to me there could be only one possible reason for that.it means that your memory card has been damaged.it happens to memory cards after 2-3 years.well to make sure you can check your memory card in any other phone and then see if it supports it.you can also try by formatting your card.
    Good luck!!!

reena reena is on a distinguished road

Hello sir,

I think that you are not going to insert the sd card properly in its slot.
    So my suggestion to you is that you should have to reinsert the sd card to its back slot.
    There may be the virus problem in your device because these type of problems are generally arise when the virus attack on the sd card.
    So you should have to scan your device with a good validated antivirus.
    After doing the above tips you will definitely get the solution to your query.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread