Unregistered

Internet speed is not good on Micromax A78

I had my handset Micromax A78 since April. Internet has been great on it. But the last few days I can hardly get on the net where I live except for using wireless. Its ok when I am in different location few miles away for e.g. it seems to be an issue with the 2 little arrows (red hardly shows) when I have the H above it which seems strange as from searching on here the H is supposed to be the strongest single. When I am in a diff area and it has say the E or another symbol the connection is ok.

abhijeet2015 abhijeet2015 is on a distinguished road

Re: Internet speed is not good on Micromax A78

Hi.......,

Remember few points--->
    * Internet speed can only be fast if operator server is in good working position.
    * Internet speed can not be fast if phone do not have space in it.

Attaching required video ------>

Thanks

avikiit avikiit is on a distinguished road

hay internet speed depends upon the
    *Browser
    *network Provider
    I will prefer for 3G for better preference of internet...
    You may also change the browser.. I will prefer for opera/Uc browser..

Thank u...

arunwillbe1 arunwillbe1 is on a distinguished road

Hi friend,

I think you are using the slow internet connection package.

So,because of this you are facing slow internet speed.Now only internet speed the other reasons for internet speed is due to virus files in your device or your device firmware is slow.

---> The best way for increasing the internet speed is 3G connection.By using the 3G connection you can increase the internet speed.

---> Regularly update the micromax A78 firmware.

---> Clear the cache memory for working ios faster.

---> Restart the device and check the internet speed again.

---> Reset the device and try to check the internet connection again.

---> Clear the virus files in your system and try to use the internet.

You can also rectify the internet speed by using the fast accessing internet browsers.

Thank you..............

gauravgpt gauravgpt is on a distinguished road

Hello friend...

Mostly internet speed is depend on the which are used the company network then mobile phone..

If you used the best company which provide the good network so you have received the full network all the time and you also used the fast internet all the time.

To solved the you problem firstly you need to reset the internet setting and then you try to access the internet!!

All the Best!!

arvindlakra21 arvindlakra21 is on a distinguished road

Hi,
    As details provided by you it seems that when you are using your mobile data connectivity on different area your Android device displays "E" symbol that means edge or 2G connectivity and the internet speed is ok.But in your living area your internet speed is not good and your Android device displays "H" symbol that means HDSPA or 3G connectivity which i think you might have not subscribed to.So to resolve this issue you need to do the following:
    1.Go to Settings menu.
    2.Wireless & networks.
    3.Select More.
    4.Select Mobile networks.
    5.Now scroll down to Network mode.
    6.Open Network mode and select GSM only.

Now you will have a stable network and will be able to use "E" Edge or 2G internet connectivity without hampering in speed.

Unregistered

Smile Re: Internet speed is not good on Micromax A78

======================================

Hi mate,

I think you should change your mobile operator.
    The speed of internet depends on how strong the signals are sent and received by the mobile operator tower.
    Also you can go for 3G which provides more high speed internet.

bye!

sachin200 sachin200 is on a distinguished road

Hi mate,

First of all you need to understand that there are many factors on which the internet speed depends.
    Some of them are-
    1) Bandwidth
    2) Strength of the signals
    3) Environment condition

You have an option of changing the mobile operator without changing your number through mobile portability scheme.
    Apart from this,you can try using 3G which provides you fast internet access!

Best of Luck!

R&AW R&AW is on a distinguished road

The speed of internet in mobile phones depends upon on many aspects. So, go through the following instructions to experience better speed on your Android powered device.
    1. Check whether the signal is full in strength or not. Low signal strength results in providing less internet speed.
    2. Use browsers like Opera Mini( Best for browsing) and UC Web Browser( Best for downloading) to get better service.
    3. Do not open too many tabs or applications which results in decreasing the processor's speed of your device.
    4. Clear the internal memory as much as possible. Since, while browsing internal memory will get used up. And, clear the cookies every time.
    5. Check for any virus traces on your device. Since, viruses affects the device performance. Maintain a better anti-virus and scan your device.
    6. If you make use of 3G or Wi-Fi, then you can experience great internet speed on your device.

infosys848 infosys848 is on a distinguished road

Hi,
    If you are facing the internet speed not then due to because of below things.
    Due to using the slow internet connection problem or due to internet signal is low or due to many users are sharing the data so because of this you are facing the internet problem not good or due to cache memory is full in your micormax device or due to internet data speed plan is exceeded you.Do the below things for avoiding the internet not good issue.Use the fast internet access to avoid the problems with micromax or use the internet where internet signal is high or if many users using then use the internet later when others are not using or always clear the cache memory to speed up the internet or use the fast accessing browser.

goyal.com goyal.com is on a distinguished road

Hello sir,For faster interne speed in micromax A78 change your internet browserFirstly go to any google play store and download any latest internet browser like FIREFOX, 8.9 UC WEB, QQ BROWSER ETC.After installization select the internet setting and enjoy highly speed internetGOOD LUCK

Rekha Rekha is on a distinguished road

Should you be dealing with the internet rate definitely not and then as a result of due to down below things.Owing to getting the actual slowly connection to the internet trouble as well as as a result of world wide web indicate is low as well as as a result of many buyers are usually expressing your data therefore as a result you are dealing with the internet trouble negative as well as as a result of storage cache memory is total as part of your micromax system as well as as a result of world wide web facts rate plan is maxed you.Do the actual down below factors pertaining to keeping away from the internet negative issue.Use the fast access to the internet to prevent problems along with micromax as well as use the internet in which world wide web indicate is higher or maybe if many buyers applying and then use the internet later as soon as others are usually not applying as well as generally remove the storage cache memory to speed the world wide web as well as work with the fast opening browser.

+ Reply to Thread