Unregistered

Installed the latest Adobe Flash Player which works fine with Default Browser of Galaxy Tab 2 but Chrome says Flash player plugin is not installed

I have Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 which is an awesome product of samsung. I have already installed the latest version of Adobe Flash Player which works fine in my default browser. I also have a chrome browser but I am not able to open flash enabled websites because it says that the Flash Player Plugin is not Installed. What should I do?

apugood@gmail.com apugood@gmail.com is on a distinguished road

Re: Installed the latest Adobe Flash Player which works fine with Default Browser of Galaxy Tab 2 but Chrome says Flash player plugin is not installed

one thing can happen that your chorme does not support that version of flash player, or your flash player is not upgraded . just update chorme and flash player too.

C.Selvam C.Selvam is on a distinguished road

Re: Installed the latest Adobe Flash Player which works fine with Default Browser of Galaxy Tab 2 but Chrome says Flash player plugin is not installed

Hi friend,
    Your chrome browser may not have compatibility with the Adobe Flash players..Check for the flash player supported versions of Chrome Browsers in the android market or Google play store..Otherwise you may also update or add flash player plugin to the current chrome browser

You can also look for the other android browser apps that could support the flash contents
    1.Dolphin Browser Beta
    2.Flash Browser
    3.Skyfire Web Browser

Thank you!!!

G.Karthick G.Karthick is on a distinguished road

I think the problem is with chrome browser,as chrome browser doesn't support all formats of flash videos and hence you need to check the compatiblity of flash video before you play in chrome,well you can use some browsers which are compatible to all types of flash videos,these browsers are as follows
    1.Skyfire web browser
    2.Dolphin browser
    3.firefox beta
    4.Flash browser
    5.UC browser,etc
    These browsers can be easily installed and can able to play flash videos

AASHISH SAINI AASHISH SAINI is on a distinguished road

my dear friend ,maybe your flash player is not the compatible one with your browser.so in this case this is what you should try.
    Go to chrome web store and form there search for the latest version of the flash player.after you find it ,download it and it will be automatically installed in your browser.good luck!!!

+ Reply to Thread