Unregistered

Installed the latest Adobe Flash Player in Android 2.3.6 powered samsung mobile but unable to open official CBSE and AIEEE websites

I am using Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos mobile which is a dual sim(GSM+GSM) mobile. It comes with Android 2.3.6 OS.I have already installed Adobe Flash Player in my mobile and all website works fine but I am still not able to open the official website of CBSE i.e http://www.cbse.nic.in and AIEEE i.e. http://www.aieee.nic.in .When I tried to open this site, a blue screen appears with an icon at the center. What is creating the problem and what one can do to solve this issue?

Support Support is on a distinguished road

Re: Installed the latest Adobe Flash Player in Android 2.3.6 powered samsung mobile but unable to open official CBSE and AIEEE websites

For your kind information, I want to make it clear that Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos mobile(GSM+GSM) doesn’t support the official Adobe Flash Player 11. You can only install the one which is modified by xda-developers.This version is somewhat different from the original Software from Adobe.There is no doubt that it support online video playing but it doesn’t support some flash content. In the official website of cbse that is http://www.cbse.nic.in, you need to use official version of Adobe Flash Player 11.3.300.268. The full page has blue background, so your mobile is displaying Blue Color with a white cubical box at the center. This is not actually the problem of your mobile. Mobile which support Official Adobe Flash Player doesn’t face such type of problem.

sai charan sai charan is on a distinguished road

Re: Installed the latest Adobe Flash Player in Android 2.3.6 powered samsung mobile but unable to open official CBSE and AIEEE websites

Hello friend,

I will help you to solve your problem,don't worry just follow my advice.

1.There is no official version of flash player Android 2.3.6 version powered mobiles.

2.So you are using a non official version of flash player developed by xda-developers.

3.it doesn't all types of flash content.

4.It will not allow you to play some formats of flash content.

5.So that's why you are not able to view some flash supported websites.

All the best...................

samerjeet singh samerjeet singh is on a distinguished road

This problem may be due to following reason1 error in adobe reader2 error in webpageso if you want to solve these probelm than follow these steps1 delete your current adobe reader2 install new adobe reader from andraoid application store or from adobe.com3 now refresh your decice and open reqired page on it your problem will be solved best of luck.

Droid Droid is on a distinguished road

************************************************** ************************************************** *********************

Friend…
    Don’t worry

:: You need to uninstall the Flash Player that you install and then restart your device.

:: Now you install the Adobe Flash Player 11.3.300.268 from the adobe.

:: This adobe is compatible to your device.

Thanks@@@

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************

+ Reply to Thread