Unregistered

How to upload photos instantly in Google+ with my Android phone? Does Google+ supports Android ICS version?

I recently upgraded my Android phone to ICS version and it’s a great news for me that Google+ comes supported with ICS but I am kinda new to it so just want to know how to upload photo instantly in Google+ whenever I click the photo and so on? Does Google+ supports that because I checked from gallery there is only force upload but nothing given as automatic upload or so?

Support Support is on a distinguished road

Re: How to upload photos instantly in Google+ with my Android phone? Does Google+ supports Android ICS version?

Yes, Google+ support is given for the new ICS where it comes by default if you have bought the phone recently or once you have done the upgrade you can get it from the Google Play store.. Now coming to your issue where you want to upload the photos instantly, Google have thought about this before and they have very well added this feature in the Google+ app which needs a few simple steps to follow,

STEP 1: Open the Google+ app from your Android mobile.
    STEP 2: Go to the Settings page by selecting the right key in your mobile which is common in most of the mobiles or the respective option.
    STEP 3: Different settings will be listed where you have to select the Photo settings option.
    STEP 4: Now there will be different options listed which you have to select as per your need.

The various options which are available are “Turn on Instant Upload” it automatically uploads the new photos&videos to a private web album. Next option is “When to Upload the photos & Videos” where there are some couple of option given i.e like upload the photos & videos only when connected to Wi-Fi or when the battery power plugged in and so on. There is one more option available “Roaming Uploads” which enables the upload when roaming on a data network.

In this way you can upload your photos and videos on the go and the best part is the storage given is unlimited but the image will be cropped down to 2048 pixels wide on a side and videos will be saved if only they are 15 mins or less which is more than enough for sharing photos and videos online.

EALPExpert EALPExpert is on a distinguished road

Re: How to upload photos instantly in Google+ with my Android phone? Does Google+ supports Android ICS version?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I recently upgraded my Android phone to ICS version and it’s a great news for me that Google+ comes supported with ICS but I am kinda new to it so just want to know how to upload photo instantly in Google+ whenever I click the photo and so on? Does Google+ supports that because I checked from gallery there is only force upload but nothing given as automatic upload or so?

- - > For solve this issue you need to launch home screen,

- - > And then you need to select google+ app,

- - > After that it display new window,

- - > And then right click on new page,

- - > In that click on settings option,

- - > After that click on photo settings option,

- - > Here you can set up you want to use,

- - > That's it.

abhijeet2015 abhijeet2015 is on a distinguished road

Hi...............................,

Google had always made easier to install such apps...............
    You need to go to Google home page...............
    Go to top left icon stating G+
    Use that icon and save the setting in your phone..........
    Install the setting
    You will see guide to use this feature

C.Selvam C.Selvam is on a distinguished road

1.Go to google+ app in your mobile
    2.Right Click,get the photo settings
    3.Select the photos in your SD card
    4.Upload it

chowdary chowdary is on a distinguished road

Uploading photos instantly in Google + with your Android Phone is a very easy process.

The steps to be followed are:

--> First go to " Home Screen "

--> Then navigate to " Google + App " and tap on it to laucnn it.

--> Then navigate to " Settings "

--> Then in that select " Photo Settings "

--> There save the settings in your required way.

Thus you can upload photos instantly in Google + with your Android Phone.

Hope it helps you.

AASHISH SAINI AASHISH SAINI is on a distinguished road

My dear friend first of all you need to have photos in your phone provided in .jpg format.then to upload them to google plus instantly you here is what you need to do.first of all go to google plus app and start it.after that go to the settings and tap on photo settings.then choose the photos that you want to upload.so simple.good luck!!!

AASHISH SAINI AASHISH SAINI is on a distinguished road

my dear friend here is how photos can be uploaded on google plus.
    First of all you need to go the google plus app icon.
    Tap on it and launch it.
    Then go to settings and go to photo settings.
    Choose the photos you want to upload and then upload them!!!

king of romance king of romance is on a distinguished road

hello..

just follow the listed below steps...
    firstly go to home page..
    then go to google plus app...
    then tap on it to launch it..
    then select the "photo settings"..
    you have successfully saved the settings..

now you can uploads the photos quickly with Google+..
    i hope you got it..

thanks..

+ Reply to Thread