Unregistered

How to install Android Ice Cream Sandwich in Tablet PC?

I have a Tablet but it doesnít have Android OS. I donít know its Operating system but want to install Android Ice Cream Sandwich in my Tablet. Can you provide full information about the installation of Android 4.0 i.e. Android Ice Cream Sandwich OS in any tablet?

Support Support is on a distinguished road

Re: How to install Android Ice Cream Sandwich in Tablet PC?

There are so many tablets in the market but the installation procedure is same for all. Only you will have to choose suitable build of Android. Here I am providing information about the installation of Android 4.0 in Samsung Galaxy Tab. Before starting the installation process make sure that your device is fully charged. There is no need to do any kind of programming. Only you have to find appropriate and suitable files for your tablet. For Installation of Android 4.0 in Galaxy Tab, you will need a windows utility called Odin, which will later help you to flash customr firmware. Now extract the .exe and .ini to your ICS folder. Now the next step is to find ClockworkMode recovery file for your Tab.To download it- Click Here . Extract the .tar.md5 file into your ICS folder. CyanogenMod team develops custom ROMs which you can use for your device. For samsung Galaxy Tab, CM8 Kang will be suitable, To download this custom ROM click Here . Now Download the Latest Build by Clicking here . You will also need to Google Apps.To download this Google App file, Click Here . Save these files as Zip and do not extract them. SImply transfer the zip file into your iCS Folder. Next process is Now the installation of clockworkMod Recovery. To do so Run the Odin utility(.exe file) on your computer. Now click on PDA button. Go to ICS folder and select the file recovery.tar.md5. Now connect your Galaxy Tab to your computer using USB and enable usb debugging. Now navigate to Settings> Applications> Development. Now reboot your Tab in download Mode. To do so, Hold the power and volume down buttons simultaneously until you see a screen with two icons. Use the Down Volume button to highlight the icon on right. You will see 'Downloading' message. Press the volume up button to select downloading Mode. Now plug the Galaxy Tab into your computer. Odin will automatically recognize your device. Just press start now. After installing the ClockworkMod Recovery, keep your tab plugged into your computer. Now copy 'p4wifi.zip','hc-3.1_ota-full_sam_tab_10.1.zip','gapps404.zip' into your Tab's internal storage.Don't unzip these files. Now Install Ice Cream Sandwich. For this first of all unplug the galaxy tab and reboot into recovery mode.To do so, just hold down the power and volume down button again but this time select the icon on the left.It looks like an arrow coming from a white box.You will see a new screen. Just use your volume UP and Down button to navigate and power button to select. Now first of all 'Wipe data/Factory reset' the 'wipe cache partition' and then under 'advanced ' menu choose 'wipe Dalvik cache'. Now return back to the Main Menu and tap on 'Install zip from sdcard' and then choose 'zip from sdcard'. Now locate 'p4wifi.zip' file which you transferred in previous step. It will take some time so please have patience. Do similar process for 'gapps404.zip' file. After installation of both these files, just reboot your tablet. First reboot can take longer time so be patient.You will see android 4.0 in your tablet. enjoy

SUTHAR NIRAVKUMAR SUTHAR NIRAVKUMAR is on a distinguished road

you have to simply go to on internet and search for install and you can install easily from that installation site .

rams001 rams001 is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: How to install Android Ice Cream Sandwich in Tablet PC?

Whatever said our friend before was mind blowing, just follow that if you're understood or otherwise follow me to simpler to solve this.

Just click on the below link to watch the process of installation for neat and fast understanding:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TyCPC1U8WM

OR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llsq931ZNWQ

Be happy...

AASHISH SAINI AASHISH SAINI is on a distinguished road

MY DEAR FRIEND FOR YOUR QUERY YOU SHOULD WATCH A YOU TUBE VIDEO.I AM GIVING YOU THE LINK OF THAT VIDEO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dz_av7v7lw

G
    O TO THIS LINK AND YOU WILL KNOW ALL ABOUT INSTALL THE ICE CREAM SANDWICH OS IN YOU TABLET.

SO GOOD LUCK!!!

sai charan sai charan is on a distinguished road

Hello friend,

I will help you to solve your problem,don't worry just follow as is say.

1.Firstly you need to know to mention the tablet name and all the details of it.

2.So that if there is any official version of Os available for your tab then we would have informed you.

3.But if there is no official version available then you can upgrade your tab using the custom ROM.

4.For that you will need to follow the below given video as an example.

<strong><em>

That's it by following the above mentioned steps your problem will get solved for sure.............

All the best..................................

+ Reply to Thread