Unregistered

How to get the photos which are store in the internal memory in computer without the SD card present in the Android mobile?

I want the photos which are saved in the internal storage in Android to be transferred to my PC but I donít have a SD card to transfer it from there so I want it directly transfer from the internal memory to the PC, How to do it? Can you please give me the steps and details to follow for it?

rkb01 rkb01 is on a distinguished road

Re: How to get the photos which are store in the internal memory in computer without the SD card present in the Android mobile?

It is possible to transfer photos from your phone to PC without SD Card.To do that you have to connect your phone to PC by USB Cable.You would have got USB cable at the time of buying phone.Once connect with that,then a new window will be opened in desktop home screen.Cancel that window.Now go to My Computer.There will see your device name,simply click to open.When open will see all the things which you have stored in phone.As you are in need of transfer photo to PC,in this case you should click on Photos,or whatever name in which they saved.Once click,left side will see many options in your PC.Chose either Copy or Move.If you chose move then all of your photo will be moved to PC's internal memory.You can chose the place where you want to keep it.But if you chose Copy then photos will be in phone & Computer both.It is very simple to do that.

arvindlakra21 arvindlakra21 is on a distinguished road

Re: How to get the photos which are store in the internal memory in computer without the SD card present in the Android mobile?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I want the photos which are saved in the internal storage in Android to be transferred to my PC but I donít have a SD card to transfer it from there so I want it directly transfer from the internal memory to the PC, How to do it? Can you please give me the steps and details to follow for it?
    If u have a usb cable provided with android device then first install the drivers for ur device.Then go to settings option in ur android device and look for SD card & phone storage settings.There u will find an option USB connection mode and select Mass storage only.Plug ur device on PC with help of usb cable.Android device will give a notification on ur device screen just tap and turn ur USB mode on.Ur internal storage will auto play like a usb flash drive.Explore in the removable storage and find folder named DCIM---->Camera.All photos taken by camera r stored their.Just simply copy and past on ur PC.Make sure to eject the device safely while disconnecting from PC and tap the usb on mode in ur android device to off or u may corrupt ur data.Hope it helped m8.

lakshmina26 lakshmina26 is on a distinguished road

Yes it is possible to transfer photos from your phone to PC.
    There are two ways to transfer :
    1. Using USB Cable and
    2. Through Bluetooth Option. Provided your PC and phone have the option of Bluetooth, some systems like Lenovo ideaPad has the option of Bluetooth.

Steps For Transfer through USB cable:
    > Connect the Cable to both the phone and PC.
    > Install the USB drivers or software if any.
    > Enter the required password if asks or enabled in your device, otherwise not required.
    > Drag the photos folder from phone to PC.
    > Transfer of photos process is completed.
    > Remove your USB cable from PC using Safely Remove option or Eject Option from your PC to safeguard the devices.
    > If all your photos will be sent or saved in PC then OFF your Bluetooth in both the devices to safeguard from VIRUS attacks from other devices.

These are steps in both the modes of transfer.

OR you can follow the below website that shows clearly how to transfer photos from phone to computer using USB cable.

Steps for Transfer of Photos through Bluetooth:
    > ON the Bluetooth option in both your Phone and PC.
    > Search for Device by using Search Paired devices from your phone.
    > Accept the incoming in your PC.
    > Send the photos to that device (name of the device will be available) using send through Bluetooth option.
    > It will be saved in Photos folder in your PC.

Thanks

adi_netgenie adi_netgenie is on a distinguished road

Well it is very much simple !!!!

Steps to be followed ===>>>>

>connect your android phone to computer via data cable

>select 'USB Mode' or 'Mass Storage' on your phone

>Your Phone memory will be shown as a separate drive under My Computer "

>you can do any sort of copy / pasting i.e. transferring data to and from mobile then

**But You cannot click pictures withe the Camera App in an android phone without MICRO SD Card

abhijeet2015 abhijeet2015 is on a distinguished road

Hi............................,

* You can connect your phone with USB driver.........
    * Allow your pc to configure such settings...........
    * Transfer data in safer mode..........
    * Check for virus and other attacks

chowdary chowdary is on a distinguished road

Getting the photos which are stored in Internal memory with out the help of SD Card present in Android mobile in computer is a very easy process.

The steps to be followed are:

--> First connect the phone with a USB

--> Then connect other end to a computer

--> Then in the mobile select Mass storage option.

--> then the photos can be seen in the computer

Thus you can get photos on Computer stored in internal memory with out SD card in android mobile.

Hope it helps you.

sai charan sai charan is on a distinguished road

Hello friend,

I have the right solution for your problem just follow my steps.

1.Firstly the software which comes along with your phone in your system.

2.Now connect your phone to PC using the given data cable.

3.Now your phone will get automatically detected by it.

4.Now after getting detected by the software it has the options of Images. Videos,etc,.

5.Now tap on the option of images and then drag and drop the photos from phone to PC.

That's it your problem will get solved by following the above mentioned steps.

All the best..............

koolajay_2012 koolajay_2012 is on a distinguished road

Dear User ......

Here i can see your problem that you want to know that how to know that how to get the photos which are store in the internal memory in computer without the SD card present in the Android mobile....So you just see my steps and then try it yourself ...
    Let's have a look ....

So first of all go and turn on your device and then just connect the phone with a USB ..After that connect other end to a computer...And then in the mobile select Mass storage option...Now at the end the photos can be seen in the computer.....You are successfully done your issue .....

That's it .......
    ALL the best ......
    Thank you ......

mahhiads mahhiads is on a distinguished road

Hello Friend,

If You Send The Files Mobiles To PC So Which Method Means Though The Bluetooth, Though The USB etc.
    So If You Send Though The Bluetooth Than Open The Folder Location Of Bluetooth File Transfer, Because When Any File Are Received By The PC Though The Bluetooth Than They Saved In The Bluetooth Send And Transfer Folder, So Open The Folder And Got Your All The Contents.....

And If Other Ways Than Also Follow The Above Process......
    And Also Checked In Your Phone Memory....

All The Best

G.Karthick G.Karthick is on a distinguished road

Well it is possible to transfer the datas present in internal memory of the phone to pc
    all you have to do is to connect your phone and pc through USB cable,then follow the following steps
    1.go to my computer
    2.click on your device name
    3.the contents in phone will get displayed
    4.click on folder or a location where you have photos
    5.click on "move" option or "copy" option
    6.if you choose move,the photos will be moved to pc and no content will be in your phone after the process
    7.or if you choose copy,the photos got copied to pc,and after the process also the photos will be there in your phone

R&AW R&AW is on a distinguished road

You can transfer photos that are presented in either internal storage or external storage/SD card of your android powered device to computer by means of USB cable. The steps for this transmission of data from phone to PC are given below.
    1. First of all, take the USB cable that was given with the phone and by means of that connect the phone and PC.
    2. In your phone, select the option named Mass Storage ( which allows you to transfer the data from phone to PC) from the options displayed.
    3. As the external memory devices connected to PC will be displayed in My Computer, So on your PC, go to My Computer.
    4. There you can see your device presented with its name. Then click on it.
    5. Then all the data presented in the phone memory( and also SD card if it is present) will be displayed to you on the screen.
    6. Then, you can go to photos, which you want to copy or move to PC from phone, and then select all and perform any of the operation either Copy(which copies to PC) or Move(which moves all the data i.e. photos to PC leaving nothing in the phone) as per your requirement. Then, you will get the photos from phone to Computer.

avikiit avikiit is on a distinguished road

hay buddy...
    you may apply either of two steps..
    *connect ur device to the PC via usb cable and then have to choose Mass storage on the Phone..
    Then the memory will be shone on the My Computer of ur Computer..
    *otherwise send the files via Bluetooth on the computer..
    Thanking u..

AASHISH SAINI AASHISH SAINI is on a distinguished road

here is what you should do,
    first of all switch the bluetooth of your phone and then connect it with your pc and pair it with your pc.
    After you have done so you are free to send the data from your pc to phone or from phone to your pc via bluetooth.
    So after that you will be able to send your pics to your pc.
    Otherwise you can transfer your photos using a data cable.
    Good luck

digu.adhikari digu.adhikari is on a distinguished road

Hi friend,
    This is very easy and simple to do this.In this case first of all you will menu in your phone.Then you will open the settings.After that you will scroll down and click on the connectivity option.Then you will USB data cable option.Then you will click on the PC suite option.Next you will connect your computer to mobile by via USB data cable.Then you will open the phone browser option.Then you will click on the phone option.Then you will click on the phone memory option.Then you will open the gallery and find the folder where you have saved your photos.Then you will copy the photos.Next you will create a folder in your PC's desktop.Then you will paste photos in the folder.This is the procedure to do this.

Rekha Rekha is on a distinguished road

You are able to transfer images from the cellular phone for you to PC with out SD Card.To accomplish you must join your own cellular phone for you to PC through USB Cable.You might have USB wire at the time of purchasing phone.Once interact with in which,then a whole new windows will probably be showed in desktop computer household screen.Cancel in which window.Now pay a visit to My personal Computer.There may visit your product title,simply click for you to open.When start will discover all the tasks which you have held in phone.As you require transfer picture for you to PC,however you ought to click Pictures,as well as anything title in which saved.Once click,remaining facet will dsicover many options as part of your PC.Chose both Backup as well as Move.If you're looking at proceed then your entire picture will probably be gone after PC's central memory.You can decided on where you need to continue to keep it.But if perhaps you're looking at Backup then images are working cellular phone & Personal computer both.It is very easy to do that. or
    In case u use a flash wire provided by android product then initial mount this people to get ur device.Then pay a visit to options selection in ur android product to check out SD card & cellular phone hard drive settings.There u may find an selection USB network function and choose Mass hard drive only.Plug ur product about PC having aid of flash cable.Android product may give you a alert about ur product monitor simply just engage as well as switch ur USB function on.Ur central hard drive may automobile enjoy being a flash thumb drive.Explore inside the detachable hard drive and find file named DCIM---->Camera.All images utilized through video camera r placed their.Just purely content as well as beyond about ur PC.Make guaranteed to eject the extender correctly while disconnecting from PC as well as engage this flash about function in ur android product for you to off as well as u may possibly dodgy ur data.
    proceed as well as switch for your tool and then simply just join the product using a USB ..After in which join opposite end with a computer...And then inside the cell decide on Mass hard drive option...Now at the end this images show up this computer.....You are usually correctly completed your own concern.

MECHANICAL REACTION MECHANICAL REACTION is on a distinguished road

Hello sir.

You have simply follow some of the steps after that your problem will be solved.

I am suggested to you is that you have use the Bluetooth device to get the photo in your android phone by computer.

For this you have simply follow some of the steps:::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>

First of all go to the main menu

Then turn on the Bluetooth of both the device

Then search the devices and select the device name

After that connect the device and pairing up

Then select the file that you want

Then tap on the send option

After some time you got the file in your android mobile

At last restart your device

All the best

Thank

singla420 singla420 is on a distinguished road

Dear Friend...

In this condition you need a USB for transfer the data easily...

===> First of all connect the device to your PC first...
    ===> Connect via USB...

===> Then you get a notification on your device...
    ===> USB storage option tap on it...

===> After then tap on Connect PC to storage...
    ===> Then you easily connect whole storage...

Best of Luck...

Thank You...

jazzy.panesar jazzy.panesar is on a distinguished road

Dear friend

there are two ways to transfer the files. First one is through usb cable.
    Other one is through bluetooth.
    1 connect device with pc through usb cable
    2 then open the drive
    3 copy and transfer the files
    4 or turn on bluetooth of both
    5 connect with each other
    6 then transfer

hope this will help you

+ Reply to Thread