Unregistered

Getting message "No app can open this attachment for viewing" when trying to access epub file on Galaxy Tab

Hi, i am having Galaxy Tab and using Nook app to read e-files. My friends sent me some epub files from the mails but as i am opening that files to view via Nook then getting message, 'No app can open this attachment for viewing'. What does it mean? Any help!!

arvindlakra21 arvindlakra21 is on a distinguished road

Re: Getting message "No app can open this attachment for viewing" when trying to access epub file on Galaxy Tab

Dear friend,
    If your friend sent an epub file from email and when you open the file via Nook app then getting message "No app can open this attachment for viewing" then it means that either the file has got corrupted or damaged.Please ask your friend to send another attachment.If this file is also not been able to open by Nook app any produces same error message the please try other eBook readers.My suggestion would be Aldiko Book reader.Hope it helps.
    Regards,
    Arvind

avikiit avikiit is on a distinguished road

Re: Getting message "No app can open this attachment for viewing" when trying to access epub file on Galaxy Tab

HAy friend the message is showing because there is your email mast have attached some PDF file or any other file that
    your OS system doesnot support.. If its a PDF file just Download ADOBE reader and install it in your system..
    And also notice that your phone is not working somany program at a single time.. if its working then stop it quickly..

C.Selvam C.Selvam is on a distinguished road

Hi friend,
    The file may got corrupted or not fully downloaded..So try to download the file once again and try to open with the Nook app
    You can also download some other apps to view the epub files such as
    1.Aldiko Reader
    2.Moon+Reader
    3.Adobe Reader

Thank you!!!

+ Reply to Thread