Unregistered

Getting a message 'Authentication is Required' when accessing Play Store on Galaxy Note

Hi, i bought samsung Galaxy Note last month, everything was going fine but if i am trying to access Google play store from Galaxy Note, getting a message that you need to sign into your Google Account, Authentication is required. I checked the matter regarding mail account and sync it once but still facing the same issue, Any solutions? Model no. is GT-N7000. Re-installing not helping to me.

rkb01 rkb01 is on a distinguished road

Re: Getting a message 'Authentication is Required' when accessing Play Store on Galaxy Note

To access Google Play Store,you have to create your Gmail Account.If you have that then this problem should not be occurred.Now a days Authentication Required is not onl;y coming in Tablets,phone but also in Desktops.In that you have to provide a username along with password.If you don;t provide that then will never able to access Google Play Store.When that message appears below will see username & password.If you provide that then problem will be solved.But if you are not able to do that then better to go Samsung Service centre there tell your problem.They will definitely solve the issue.

C.Selvam C.Selvam is on a distinguished road

Re: Getting a message 'Authentication is Required' when accessing Play Store on Galaxy Note

Hi friend,
    You need to register and activate your device with the Gmail or google username and password to get access to the Google Play store and Android Market..
    Give your existing username and password of the Gmail account and sign in...Then only you can be authorized user for google products,,

Thank you!!!

00Ajay 00Ajay is on a distinguished road

Well it's a simple problem, to access the google play account you need a gmail account. This gmail id helps you to authenticate and helps you access the google play store. Firstly goto the browser in your phone and type gmail.com in the url. Then signup option will be available in it with the help of which you can create a gmail account. After you have created that just goto google play and type your userid and password of gmail in it that's it. You can now easily use the google play in your android.

rohitshvetajgn@gmail.com

Post Re: Getting a message 'Authentication is Required' when accessing Play Store on Galaxy Note

i have samsung young mobile. when i use play store then this msg come just like horror show. i want whatsapp download my phone but when i install then this msg is displayed.pls help me and.solve this problem.

abhijeet2015 abhijeet2015 is on a distinguished road

Hi........,

Steps you should follow---->
    * Open Google Play site first.
    * Make sure that you have a G mail account.
    * If having a doubt then sign in to your account in separate window.
    * Then you need to click on sign in on Google play .
    * After your success log in you can download your apps

Thanks

Unregistered

I have done all that,. but still no solution,. Is there anyone out there who can help. Am soo frustrated with this Samsung galaxy,. aaaaaaaargh

AASHISH SAINI AASHISH SAINI is on a distinguished road

My dear friend it means that you need t verify your gmail account for accessing the play store.
    When you create an id on play store they send a verification link to your gmail account and you need to go to that link to verify your account.sometimes you don't get the link in your inbox directly.it goes to the spams.
    So log in to your gmail account and check the spam box.
    After that verify your account and then you will be able to log in to play store.
    Good luck!!!

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by AASHISH SAINI View Post
    My dear friend it means that you need t verify your gmail account for accessing the play store.
    When you create an id on play store they send a verification link to your gmail account and you need to go to that link to verify your account.sometimes you don't get the link in your inbox directly.it goes to the spams.
    So log in to your gmail account and check the spam box.
    After that verify your account and then you will be able to log in to play store.
    Good luck!!!
    i have a similar problem except my Google play store works fine, i can buy what ever i want there. my problem is when trying to buy credits on a separate game (dragon play poker) it gives me that message, even though i AM signed in to my Google account, this JUST started, it was working just fine until a week ago. its driving me nuts.

+ Reply to Thread