Unregistered

Getting an error message "HTML attachments "download unsuccessful" " when receiving any email with attachment

Whenever I receive any mail with an attachment, my Toshiba tablet flashes an error “download unsuccessful”. I don’t know why it is flashing this kind of error because I haven’t tried to download the attachment but still getting the same error message.

sureshoctten sureshoctten is on a distinguished road

Re: Getting an error message "HTML attachments "download unsuccessful" " when receiving any email with attachment

Check your disk space and try to download

apugood@gmail.com apugood@gmail.com is on a distinguished road

Re: Getting an error message "HTML attachments "download unsuccessful" " when receiving any email with attachment

just change the gmail to standard version ,or if u already have standard version than change to it basic HTML form. i think that it's help u to get rid from this problem.

chandan chandan is on a distinguished road

check ur gmail setting.........

C.Selvam C.Selvam is on a distinguished road

Hi friend,
    Make sure that you have enough phone internal memory and also the internet..If the space is too low,you cannot download the Mail attachments...Try to download the attachments using the Gmail by switching to the Standard version..Try to add the Gmail Attachment Download app..This app will act as a plugin for the Gmail app and allow users to download the Gmail attachments..You can download this app from the Google play store and the link is https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ilattach&hl=en

Gmatt.JPG
    Thank you!!!

G.Karthick G.Karthick is on a distinguished road

I think the problem arises due to low memory in the device,you need to scan the devcie by using standard anti virus to get rid of virus,also try to remove caches in all apps by following ways
    1.GO to menu
    2.Select settings
    3.Choose applications
    4.Click manage applications
    5.PRess all tab
    6.Select app
    7.Clear cache
    now you have cleared cache,if still problem persists,then you need to reset the devcie by
    1.Take backup of all data
    2.Go to menu
    3.Select settings
    4.Choose privacy
    5.Click factory data reset
    now you have resetted the device,now the problem is solved,if still facing problem then you need to download the Gmail attachment download app from play store or android market,by using this app you can easily download it
    hope i helped

ozvert ozvert is on a distinguished road

Hello dear.............

I think that you are using Gmail app for mails.
    So sometimes there may be these type of problems will arise.
    Logout the app and close it.
    Then open your web browser like Firefox,explorer,or opera..................
    Then open gmail and then sign in to it.
    Now tap the attached document then it will be downloaded.

Hope you may understand.................

AASHISH SAINI AASHISH SAINI is on a distinguished road

my dear friend for your problem i would like to advise you a few things.
    First is that first log out of your gmail account and then again log in and see if the problem still occurs.
    If it doesn't then it is okay.
    But if it occurs then you should try by clearing all of your cache and resetting your tablet.
    Good luck.

MECHANICAL REACTION MECHANICAL REACTION is on a distinguished road

Hello Sir,

Its very interesting for me to solve out your current query.
    According to me you simply have to follow me for the solution to your query.
    I think that there is something wrong with the settings.That is i mean to say is that there is problem in the software not in the hardware.
    So first of all you should have to try to clear the cache and cookies memory so that any bug if present can be removed from device.

Follow me for clearing the cache memory:::>>>>>

**Go to the menu first.

**Tap on the settings.

**Simply click on the apps settings.

**Select the manage apps here.

**After this you simply have to select all the apps present there.

**Further you simply have to tap on the clear cache memory.

By following the above steps you will be able to delete the cache memory.

I think that if your problem is temporary then it can be easily solved with the help of above data.

If you still not get the solution to your problem then my suggestion to you is that you should have to contact to a good software engineer.
    I am sure that there you will definitely get the solution to your problem.

Thanks......

+ Reply to Thread