Unregistered

Getting an error message "app is not installed" when tapping on Icon present in Home Screen

I haven't faced this kind of issue before. Some Icons of Installed Applications are present in my Home screen, which is quite normal but when i click on one of them, I get an error message "app is not installed". It means that the App has been removed or uninstalled from the mobile. Now the Question comes, What the hell this Icon is doing when you remove or uninstall Application in your mobile. It must remove the Icon itself. What might be the issue? Please provide a solution, if you think that this is a problem.

lakshmina26 lakshmina26 is on a distinguished road

Re: Getting an error message "app is not installed" when tapping on Icon present in Home Screen

Once check for Virus attack through scan your card and if nothing found any virus notification then go for factory reset, it will remove all your data on your mobile (please take care of taking backup of your phone to any other memory but not in your phone).

Thanks

C.Selvam C.Selvam is on a distinguished road

Re: Getting an error message "app is not installed" when tapping on Icon present in Home Screen

Hi friend,
    Sometimes "apps not installed" when you install the apps without signed..For the unsigned apps this error will show..You better uninstall the app and download from the android market and reinstall the apps..

See the below video link which will show how to fix "Applications not installed" problem

Thank you!!!

mahhiads mahhiads is on a distinguished road

Hello Friend,

Reason : Your Mobile Is Facing The Virus Problem

Solution :

1. Restore The Device

Go To Settings Menu >> Privacy >> Restore Data Factory >> Reset Phone
    Than That Process Takes Few Minutes
    After The Restoring Download All The UseFul Apps Again
    And Now Your Problem Is Solved

All The Best

AASHISH SAINI AASHISH SAINI is on a distinguished road

well my dear friend, it simply means that your application has been deleted and still it's icon is appearing on your home screen.it happens sometimes.well according to me in this case the best you will be to check all of your applications and from there you should completely uninstall the related app.after that you should again install the application on your phone.
    Good luck!!!

+ Reply to Thread