Unregistered

Getting corrupted Pictures in Gallery after taking snap on Samsung Galaxy Prevail

Another issue with Gallery picture problem, if i am taking any snap via Samsung Galaxy Prevail then not getting right pic instead some are black and some half. There is no hardware issue i.e. camera but something wrong in system software. I am unable to resolve this issue, can anyone help me?

shaileshkumar shaileshkumar is on a distinguished road

Re: Getting corrupted Pictures in Gallery after taking snap on Samsung Galaxy Prevail

you chek your memory card some time memory card is not working properly when you open and insert multitime ok
    if this is not problem whith your mmc card then you use the photorecovery software it is available on the net you download and install it

adi_netgenie adi_netgenie is on a distinguished road

Re: Getting corrupted Pictures in Gallery after taking snap on Samsung Galaxy Prevail

The Camera App has got corrupted Somehow

Solution --->>

>Update the Camera App from Google Play / Android Market
    download latest version of camera app

>Check whether the micro SD Card if near about Full or not ,
    If nearly Full, then delete some data first

>if still not solved, download ANOTHER CAMERA APP and check it out

>>if still not solved , you need to go to customer Support centre without delay

arvindlakra21 arvindlakra21 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another issue with Gallery picture problem, if i am taking any snap via Samsung Galaxy Prevail then not getting right pic instead some are black and some half. There is no hardware issue i.e. camera but something wrong in system software. I am unable to resolve this issue, can anyone help me?
    M8 have u tried to factory reset the device.Usually this helps on many occasions.If issue still occurs then try to update ur device firmware via KIES software updater.This will update ur device to latest version of android OS as well as address ur problem.Just remember to backup ur data in internal memory or u may loose it.

reena reena is on a distinguished road

Hello sir,

I have read your status that make me able to understood what the real problem you are facing currently.
    I have a simple solution to your problem.

I think there is some kind of interruption occur in the software of your device that cause you the current problem.So my suggestion to your is that you should have to solve out this interruption first of all.
    For solving this you simply have to update all the software related to your current problem.

after doing so you will be able to get rid off your problem.

Hope you will get the solution to your problem.

thanks

AASHISH SAINI AASHISH SAINI is on a distinguished road

Yes surely there is any hardware issue my dear friend.
    It happened with my camera recently and i had to format my memory card as all the files became corrupt.
    So here is what you should do to fix this,
    go to main menu .go to settings, go to privacy settings of your phone.
    Then perform a factory reset from there and i am sure your camera will start to work nicely again.
    Good luck!!!

MECHANICAL REACTION MECHANICAL REACTION is on a distinguished road

hello sir,
    I think that there is some virus problem in your device that cause you to face the current problem.
    So my suggestion to you is that you should have to scan your device with a good validated antivirus.

Also keep your device clear from the unwanted files.It reduce the load on the sd card that is present in to your device.

You may also make a try on the factory reset your device.

For that purpose you simply have to follow me as::::::>>>>>>

***Go to the menu.

***Tap on the settings.

***Then tap on the privacy.

***then factory reset your device.

I am sure that you will get the solution.

That's all.

thanks.

+ Reply to Thread