Unregistered

Games are not playing without WiFi connection on Android phone

Four days ago, i downloaded some games via Wifi on my android phone but now, unable to play them without WiFi. They need WiFi connection to be in active mode otherwise will not play. Using Xperia android phone so what to do for playing them all without WiFi. How to fix the issue?

sai charan sai charan is on a distinguished road

Re: Games are not playing without WiFi connection on Android phone

Hello friend,

I will help you to solve your problem don't worry just follow my advice.

1.Make sure that the games which you have downloaded are not internet based.

2.If those games are internet based then you will need a working internet connection in order to play those games.

3.Games like Crime city ,Mafia wars,etc will need an working internet connection.

So please do check whether you have downloaded the games of which category and note that every app wont need an internet connection.

All the best..................

C.Selvam C.Selvam is on a distinguished road

Hi friend,

Uninstall the apps..Reinstall the apps...Check out now...
    Otherwise download the .apk files of the games on the PC and then copy to your SD card and install them in the device...
    Download the apps which wont support the network..this might also solve your problem

Thank you!!!

Hifriend, Hifriend, is on a distinguished road

* You have downloaded some games on your phone and you wish to play them...

* But it requires a wifi connection necessarily.....!

* This is all because the games which you have downloaded are online games....!

* You cannot be able to play these games without internet connection...

* These games might even cost you money or charges per minute at some rate depending on the game...

* So inorder to play the games without wifi you have to download games which could be played without wifi connection ie non network support games...!

* To know a game whether it is network support or not, after downloading the game , remove your sim card and try to play it..

* If you could play it is a non network support game and does not need wifi connection at all....

* If it could not be played , they are network support games and will require a wifi connection surely... So you have to avoid them and uninstall it....

* Enjoy and have fun...!

:-) :-)

AASHISH SAINI AASHISH SAINI is on a distinguished road

my dear friend i think the games that you have downloaded from the wifi on your phone are all internet based.
    As you know you won't be able to play those games without having any internet connection.
    So next time you try to play those games make sure that you have a working internet connection.
    Also make sure that you should have a minimum of 1 rupee in your sim card for internet surfing.
    Good luck!!!

Unregistered

I have a game in Ipod touch that is not internet based and when i installed it in my android phone it requires an internet connection. I think that is his case in this problem, so please be open minded when answering questions.

+ Reply to Thread