Unregistered

Flash player wonít work on Coby Kyros

Hi, having Coby Kyros android device with latest version Android OS 4. If trying to watch videos on my device then only blue cube showing on screen. Plugin are active, but canít play online videos on my device. Now what to do? Any help!

arvindlakra21 arvindlakra21 is on a distinguished road

Re: Flash player wonít work on Coby Kyros

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi, having Coby Kyros android device with latest version Android OS 4. If trying to watch videos on my device then only blue cube showing on screen. Plugin are active, but canít play online videos on my device. Now what to do? Any help!
    Dear friend,
    It looks like you are missing flash player app.You are required to download the flash player app.To download flash player go to Google play store.Search for flashplayer app and install.The problem of blue cube shown on screen of web browser will be gone and you would be able to enjoy flash videos.
    Regards,
    Arvind

C.Selvam C.Selvam is on a distinguished road

Hi friend,
    Flash player may get corrupted in your android mobiles..Uninstall the flash player app you installed..
    Go to Google play and type Flash player in the search bar..List of flash players are shown..Download & install the flash player that is compatible with your device..Or you can use flash enabled browsers like Skyfire browser to watch the flash videos ..
    Thank you!!!

G.Karthick G.Karthick is on a distinguished road

i think the problem occured due to some problems in flash player application,
    you better uninstall the flash player application
    then install it using play store,install the app which is compatible to your device
    also you can use browsers like
    1.firefox beta
    2.Uvideos
    3.Vimeo app
    4.Vymeo app
    5.skyfire,etc
    these browsers are compatible for playing flash videos

goyal.com goyal.com is on a distinguished road

Hello sir,I will help you to solve your problem just follow my suggestion. I think that cache memory of flash player is full so clear cache memory. First of all go to the main menu. Now go to the setting option. Now tap on the application setting then open the manage app. Here select the flash player app and clear cache and cokies. At last restart your device. I hope your problem will be solved. Thank you

+ Reply to Thread