Unregistered

Facing problem with Samsung Galaxy battery charging port

I donít know what happened with my Samsung Galaxy mobile as it is not getting charged at all now, I think that the problem is with the charging port. What can I do for that now? How to get it checked? Is it possible for me to check by someway rather taking it to the shop and checking it?

aroy8091 aroy8091 is on a distinguished road

Re: Facing problem with Samsung Galaxy battery charging port

DEAR FRIEND

AS YOU HAVE SAID THAT YOU HAVE BATTERY CHARGING PORT PROBLEM SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO POST HERE . BECAUSE IT IS A HARDWARE PROBLEM .

IN THIS FORUM WE ARE DISCUSSING ABOUT SOFTWARE PROBLEM .

FOR THIS TYPE OF PROBLEM PLEASE CONTACT YOUR NEAREST SERVICE CENTER .

OR CONTACT THAT SHOP FROM WHERE YOU BOUGHT YOUR ANDROID MOBILE .

ALL THE BEST............................

WITH BEST REGARDS FROM AROY8091...........................
    [/I]

C.Selvam C.Selvam is on a distinguished road

Hi friend,
    The problem may due to hardware faults..It may be in your charger port or also it may be in the charger that you use...If the problem is in your charger,go to the service center and ask for some other charger to check whether the phone is charging or not...If your phone get charges then the problem is in your charger otherwise the problem is in your charger port...If your problem is in the device charger port means,ask the service center employee whether it can be fixed or not...

service.jpg

Thank you!!!

rkb01 rkb01 is on a distinguished road

You can check by using other charger if you have or your friends have.You can also check whether your phone is charging after connecting to PC with the help of USB cable.If doesn't work then better to service centre.You can also bring your charger with you so that the could check both the things.There they will solve the issue.Only service centre can solve the issue it doesn't matter whether phone has problem or phone's charger.

G.Karthick G.Karthick is on a distinguished road

The problem can be in two things,maybe it is due to charger or charging port in your device,you can check your device by connecting to other chargers if worked means then the problem is with your charger,if not there is a hardware fault in your device,you need to go to service center to solve this issue

sai charan sai charan is on a distinguished road

Hello friend,

I will help you to solve your problem,don't worry just follow my steps.

1.Firstly in order to check your mobile is responding to your charger by connecting to your charger you will hear some sound.

2.You try to connect your mobile to your Pc by connecting it with USB cable.

3.If it gets charging then it is confirmed that it is the problem of your charger.

4.Then you try to change your charger and then try to connect your mobile and check whether it is getting charged.

5.If it is not getting detected by connecting it to PC then it might be the charging port problem of your phone.

6.Then contact your service center and make it corrected.

All the best...........................

00Ajay 00Ajay is on a distinguished road

Well it's not a software problem but hardware. There might be two reasons behind it. Firstly it might be the charger problem that is not working . To check it try it with another mobiles to charge the phone. If they are charging well and good. If not it 's your charger problem. Now the second reason might be that your phone is not working so get it checked at the service centre.

AASHISH SAINI AASHISH SAINI is on a distinguished road

my dear friend for checking that wether your battery is working or not take it out and try by charging in any other phone.if it gets charged then there is surely any problem with your charging device.otherwise if it don't get charged then all the fault is in your battery and you should try by buying a new battery.you can also take your phone to any repair shop or any care center.
    Good luck

lakshmina26 lakshmina26 is on a distinguished road

There is no option to check whether there is a problem with port or in the circuit or hardware.
    Because we people are not expertise in hardware, this means it requires professionals in hardware in solving the problems of phone hardware.
    To know about this type of problems , we have open the entire phone, if it happens then your warranty get void -- So please don't do this.

Contact the service center and ask for the same, they will provide the new ports or change the circuits if it get damaged or they will give you a new phone. It depends upon the situation.
    Thanks

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I donít know what happened with my Samsung Galaxy mobile as it is not getting charged at all now, I think that the problem is with the charging port. What can I do for that now? How to get it checked? Is it possible for me to check by someway rather taking it to the shop and checking it?
    I have a galaxy 3 and thank GOD my is still manufacturer warranty I had to send it back to Samsung since I did not take insurance with my carrier and got it back July 31 and two weeks later sent back a second time for the battery port and replaced it again...this time I asked them to send me a new charger as well. Mine would charge but the amount of time it took to get to 100% was the issue - sometimes 24 hours plus. Then just before sending it back it seemed to be decreasing in percent when charging. You need to get the port replaced...not sure how much it cost since my was still under warranty.

Good luck,
    Michelle

+ Reply to Thread