Unregistered

Does any Android Mobile or Tablet contains a GPS which can work without using Internet?

I am a regular Android User and have used GPS but in all of my android devices, I have noticed that the GPS needs a working internet to work properly. Is there any Android Mobile or Tablet which contains a GPS which work without using Internet?

apugood@gmail.com apugood@gmail.com is on a distinguished road

Re: Does any Android Mobile or Tablet contains a GPS which can work without using Internet?

GPS always work through NETWORK not INTERNET. when GPS use internet it shows ur location,it download image from net. when u lost your phone then you can track your phone via GPS.

sai charan sai charan is on a distinguished road

Re: Does any Android Mobile or Tablet contains a GPS which can work without using Internet?

Hello friend,

I will help you to solve your problem,don't worry just follow as i say.

1.Firstly the answer for your question is absolutely No.

That is there is no such phone or tab which can run GPS without data connection.

If you open the maps it downloads all the content from the net but the GPS in that option is used to locate the exact location.

So the final conclusion is GPS doesn't work without working internet connection.

Hope it is helpful to you.

All the best...................

R&AW R&AW is on a distinguished road

The Gps is a Tracking system that helps in finding the current location of any particular thing. So, Obviously it needs a working internet connection to provide the current location of any remote target. So, without a working internet connection, it is impossible to run the Gps in any device that may or may not powered by Android operating system. While coming to maps, it is possible to use them without any working internet connection. If you have downloaded any particular map on your device, then you can access it without depends upon any working internet connection. Or, if you have to download any particular map, for that you need internet connection. But, once you have downloaded those maps, you can make use of them, without the help of Internet connection. So, there is a necessary of working internet connection, in order to run Gps and there is no such android device capable of supporting Gps without Internet connection.

AASHISH SAINI AASHISH SAINI is on a distinguished road

i am sorry to inform you my dear friend that till date there is no application that can help your problem with the internet free gps.as you see gps is an application that can not work without havingwito an internet connection.it is an gprs oriented thing and therefore you can not use gps without an internet connection.

+ Reply to Thread