Unregistered

Consistently getting an error "sorry this video cannot be played" in Samsung Moment

I was trying to play some MP4 videos when I got this error "sorry this video cannot be played" first. After that time, Whenever I try to play videos on my mobile, most of the time same error message appears before me. What is creating this issue? Please help me to find a permanent solution of this problem.

arvindlakra21 arvindlakra21 is on a distinguished road

Re: Consistently getting an error "sorry this video cannot be played" in Samsung Moment

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was trying to play some MP4 videos when I got this error "sorry this video cannot be played" first. After that time, Whenever I try to play videos on my mobile, most of the time same error message appears before me. What is creating this issue? Please help me to find a permanent solution of this problem.
    Dear friend,
    The stock video player have some basic codecs which it is able to play.But some times same format but different codecs are unable to be played by the default video player.To resolve this issue we need to install third party video player.Following are the video players available on Google play store for free:
    1.MX Player.
    2.MoboPlayer
    3.Vplayer video player
    4.Easy video player.
    Hope i helped.
    Regards,
    Arvind

sanjeevk7 sanjeevk7 is on a distinguished road

Re: Consistently getting an error "sorry this video cannot be played" in Samsung Moment

Hello friend,

You Consistently getting an error "sorry this video cannot be played" in Samsung Moment because

>>May be Video Resolutions is not supported by your mobile.

>>Your mobile support upto 320 x 480 pixels only.

so check first whether videos pixels are not higher than 320 x 480 pixels.
    if videos pixels are around 320 x 480 pixels,then use following player to avoid problems :

>>Vplayer

>>Mx player

>>QQ player

>> VLC Player for Android Beta

>> BSPlayer

>> Mobo Player

Thats it

Thank you

G.Karthick G.Karthick is on a distinguished road

The default video player sometimes wont play all formats of video but there are some third party videos which can be easily downloaded from play store,so that you can play videos of all types of formats in this third party video,some video players like
    MX player
    QQ player
    mobo player
    vlc player
    etc

TheEngineer TheEngineer is on a distinguished road

That video might not be supported by your stock video player.
    Stock players usually support very less formats. They also lack the required codecs.
    Use a 3rd party video player to play any video format flawlessly.

Here are the 2 best video players:
    >> MX player. (with codec armv6)
    >> Mobo Player.
    >> Dice player.

Download them from Play Store.

sai charan sai charan is on a distinguished road

Hello friend,

I will help you to solve your problem,don't worry just follow as i say.

This problem occurs only with the default video player of your phone.

The default player of your phone can't play all the formats of videos.In order to play those formats of videos you will additionally need to install the third party apps namely players from play store.

After downloading these players you will be able to play all the formats of videos in your phone.

They are.
    1.MX player.

2.V player.

3.HD player.

4.Rock player.

5.MOBO player.

That's it your problem will get solved by following these steps.

All the best..............................

satyavivek satyavivek is on a distinguished road

Hello Friend;

I think your phone supports only "MP4" and "3GP" formats.
    If you want to play any video on your phone including HD Format then you must install "MX Video Player"

To get this player then you must click the below site;

http://www.papktop.com/mx-player-1-7-beta.html

Now download this application and install in your phone to view any video with good quality.

ALL THE BEST................

chowdary chowdary is on a distinguished road

Consistently getting the error " sorry video cannot be played " in Samsung moment is a very common problem.

Basically all the Formats of video are not supported by video player in Samsung moment.

By using some of the following video players you can get rid of this problem:

--> VLC Player

--> MX Player

--> Mobo Player

--> V Player

--> Rock Player

--> QQ Player.

By using any one of the above players you can get rid of this problem.

Hope it helps you.

AASHISH SAINI AASHISH SAINI is on a distinguished road

my dear friend i think that your player is saying this error message because your the videos that you are trying to play some videos with higher resolution.

However you can try by going into the settings and then into applications and then clearing all the cache related with your apps.

If it works then it is fine otherwise you can download some other video players from the play store.there are certain popular softwares like vlc player,hd player,mx player, gom player and mobo player and real player etc.you should try them.
    Good luck!!!

Unregistered

Well I came here hoping to find an answer to a similar problem.

My phone won't play the videos I captured using it.... Tried the stock player, double twist, winamp, vlc, mx player. Nothing. the same error occurs.

goyal.com goyal.com is on a distinguished road

Hello sir.I will help you to solve your problem just follow as I say. First of all turn on your device and go to the maine menu in your device. Now go to the setting icon and open the apps setting. Now go to the manage apps and select the video player that you are use in your device. Now tap on the uninstall option. Now go to the google play store and search the new latest player like VLC MEDIA PLAYER, HD PLAYER, MX PLAYER, ROCK PLAYER. Now tap on the download options. After complete downloading robbers tap on the install option. At the last restart your device. I am sure that your problem will be solved. All the best. Thank you@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@

Rekha Rekha is on a distinguished road

I do believe that your particular player is saying this particular blunder message because your the particular videos that you just are attempting to have fun with many videos having increased resolution.
    Nevertheless you can attempt through intending into the settings and then in to apps and then clearing each of the cache concerning a person's apps.
    In the event it does work then it is fine or perhaps you may obtain other sorts of video clip game enthusiasts from the have fun with store.there are generally selected favorite softwares for instance vlc player,high definition player,mx player, gom player plus mobo player plus real player etc.you need them.

MECHANICAL REACTION MECHANICAL REACTION is on a distinguished road

Hello sir.

I think that you are facing the current problem in your device is due to the fact that the video format is not supported by your device so you have download the another player in the Google play store for this you have simply follow some of the steps:::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>

1. First of all go to the main menu

2. Then go to the play store

3. Then go to the search box

4. Then search the new latest player like MX PLAYER, HD PLAYER, VLC PLAYER ETC.

5. After that select the any one player that you want

6. Then tap on the option of download

7. Now install in your device

8. Then restart your device

All the best

Thank you

chandan gupta chandan gupta is on a distinguished road

dear sir;

i think the video player you are using not support all type videos .....

here are the name of some video player which support all type videos and are available at play store .....

@ MX PLAYER

@ VLC VIDEO PLAYER

@ MOBO PLAYER

@ HD VIDEO PLAYER

@ UNLOCKER

* i think UNLOCKER is best for you, download and install it from play store and take enjoy of watching various type videos....

best of luck......+C

Shweta Shweta is on a distinguished road

This type of error occured when:

1. when video is not support by the player
    2. when there is a virus in devices

to solve this error:.

>> may delete the player the player from devices
    >> download the latest version available in market
    >> install it and use it
    >> there are various options as:
    MX player
    Real player
    HD player
    VLC player