Unregistered

Browsing speed of my Sony Xperia Go is very low, what to do for increasing the speed?

I recently bought new Sony Xperia Go. There is a weird problem in this phone from starting. The GPRS speed is very low in my Sony Xperia Go. I canít browse anything, and if it does so then it will take more than 5 minutes. Why it is going like this? I put my sim in my other Nokia phone; itís much better Sony Xperia Go. If there is any application for increasing the speed, then please provide me.

C.Selvam C.Selvam is on a distinguished road

Re: Browsing speed of my Sony Xperia Go is very low, what to do for increasing the speed?

Hi friend,
    Your network may too low while you are working with your android phone...Clear the caches of the Browser that you use...Use browsers like Dolphin Mini,Stock Browser,Opera Mini,UC browser which are somehow fast in speed compare to other browsers...

Try installing some internet speed increasing apps like
    1.Network signal speed booster
    2.Quick internet speed Booster
    3.Open Signal Maps
    4.Speed Booster Internet Booster

Thank you!!!

rkb01 rkb01 is on a distinguished road

Re: Browsing speed of my Sony Xperia Go is very low, what to do for increasing the speed?

To increase the speed you must increase the space in RAM .Because the more space RAM consume the speed will get decrease.Also you should free some intrernal memory.those two effects a lot so kill the apps which are running redundant.Once done speed of net will increase.Most of the android users install Google chrome or Firefox from Google play store.Once you install speed of browsing will increasing & also downloading.So,install and enjoy.

MECHANICAL REACTION MECHANICAL REACTION is on a distinguished road

Hello Sir,

I think that you simply have to first clear all the cache and cookies from your device that also helps in the increasing the internet speed on your device.
    You also should have a correct proxy address and the port address of the WiFi that you will use on your device for internet surfing.
    I am providing you a video that shows you the whole settings for the internet on your device.
    My suggestion to you is that you simply have to reset your internet settings by taking help form the video.

The video for internet settings is:

I am sure that after seeing the above video and reset your internet settings accordingly you will definitely get the solution to your problem.

Thank you.

rocks4u rocks4u is on a distinguished road

HELLO DEAR,

Surfing internet on phone is slow in comparison to accessing on laptops or PC's. But there is a set standard for its browsing on mobile phones. As you mentioned, that it the speed of your browsing is very slow then it depends on the browser you are using. I suggest you that try to use browsers like OPERA MINI, UC BROWSER, GOOGLE CHROME.

There are some apps which can increase the speed of surfing on internet. They tend to boost the speed of downloading and browsing by clearing the traffic. These apps are available in PLAY STORE.

Here are some of those :

>>>> QUICK INTERNET BOOSTER,

>>>> INTERNET BOOSTER etc.
    <span style="color:#0000ff;"><em><strong>

THANKS FOR POSTING QUERY..........

PLEASE VISIT AGAIN.............

yashraj yashraj is on a distinguished road

>The RAM of the is full due to using more applications at a time.

>So it is decreasing the speed of browsing.

>So turn off the unnecessary applications from your mobile.

>Clean and make more space in the internal memory.

>If more space is free in the internal memory then it increases the speed .

+ Reply to Thread