Unregistered

Android Jelly Bean will not support Adobe Flash Player then How flash enabled websites will open in Tablets running on this platform?

I know that Adobe Flash Player will not be supported in Android 4.1 which is also known as Android Jelly Bean. I want to know whether there will be alternatives or any other version of Adobe Flash Player which will be supported by Android Jelly Bean Platform because without using Adobe Flash player, It is not possible to open Flash Enabled Websites.

apugood@gmail.com apugood@gmail.com is on a distinguished road

Re: Android Jelly Bean will not support Adobe Flash Player then How flash enabled websites will open in Tablets running on this platform?

Try to download SmartSWF from internet or android market. it plays all your flash things ... TRY IT.

C.Selvam C.Selvam is on a distinguished road

Re: Android Jelly Bean will not support Adobe Flash Player then How flash enabled websites will open in Tablets running on this platform?

Hi friend,
    Try to use some other browsers which support the flash player
    1.UC Browser for Android

2.Firefox Browser for android

3.Skyfire Web Browser 4.0

4.Boat Browser

5.Dolphin Browser

These are some of the flash enabled browsers..You can download and install from the android market

Thank you!!!

G.Karthick G.Karthick is on a distinguished road

Well you can use browser which support Flash player,here i'm listing some browsers which support flash players
    1.UC browser
    2.dolphin browser
    3.Boat browser
    4.Skyfire web browser
    5.Firefox beta
    these browsers can be easily downloaded from android market and play store,you can install them after downloading them and you can use it
    hope i helped

sank56 sank56 is on a distinguished road

You need to download an alternative web browser such as
    Google chrome
    Mozilla Firefox
    Dolphin browser etc
    This all browser supports latest flash player and are available for download in playstore for free
    Now you are able to see flash websites completely..enjoy

avikiit avikiit is on a distinguished road

You Have to Reset your Phone to solve your Problem.. And You may do this very easily..
    Just do the following steps:
    **Go for Menu
    **Choose Settings
    **Then go for Privacy
    **Factory Data Reset
    **Then select Reset
    Your phone will be reset, and problem will be solved..
    You may also Use Google Crome it has inbuild Adobe Flash Player..
    Hope You get it..

mahhiads mahhiads is on a distinguished road

Hello Friend,

Yes You Have Access The Flash Website Though The Android Mobile But For The Flash You Want Download The Smart SWF Player.

Just Follow Some Steps Are :

>> Open The Website : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...com.andy.flash

>> And Click On The Installed Button And Installed The Smart SWF Player Apps In The Mobile

>> After That Access The Flash Content Easily.

I Hope That Info Is Usefully

AASHISH SAINI AASHISH SAINI is on a distinguished road

my dear friend if older browsers in your phone don't support flash videos.then you should try other browsers available in the android market.i telling you about few of them and you can search them in google play store.there are uc, firefox beta,dolphin browsers etc.
    So try one of them.good luck!!

+ Reply to Thread