Unregistered

Account Profiles stored in "Accounts & Sync" of Android get automatically removed after every restart in Toshiba Excite 10 tablet

I have recently purchased a Toshiba Excite 10 tablet of UK version. Initially it looked like a much better Product. After checking some functionality, I added some of my accounts like Hotmail and others in “Accounts & Sync” field. After working for five hours, I turned it off. On very next day, when I started the same, I noticed that there were no added account in “Account & Sync” option. I have already used some tablets and android sets but haven’t faced any such issue.Do you have any idea, what is happening?

Support Support is on a distinguished road

Re: Account Profiles stored in "Accounts & Sync" of Android get automatically removed after every restart in Toshiba Excite 10 tablet

This type of problem doesn’t occur all the time. In other words you can say that these problem occurs very rarely. It looks like your software has been damaged and thus behaving in strange manner. The ulitimate and best solution of this type of problem is Factory Reset so I will suggest you to make a factory reset of your device. It will fix this issue.To do so navigate to Setting> Privacy> Factory Data Reset. It will take some time to complete the process. During that period, your android powered tablet will be switched off.

EALPExpert EALPExpert is on a distinguished road

Re: Account Profiles stored in "Accounts & Sync" of Android get automatically removed after every restart in Toshiba Excite 10 tablet

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have recently purchased a Toshiba Excite 10 tablet of UK version. Initially it looked like a much better Product. After checking some functionality, I added some of my accounts like Hotmail and others in “Accounts & Sync” field. After working for five hours, I turned it off. On very next day, when I started the same, I noticed that there were no added account in “Account & Sync” option. I have already used some tablets and android sets but haven’t faced any such issue.Do you have any idea, what is happening?

- - > For solve this issue you need to reset your device,

- - > For that launch home screen,

- - > Then select setting icon,

- - > Then click on privacy option,

- - > After that select factory data reset option,

- - > And then it turn off and ON again,

- - > That's it.

samerjeet singh samerjeet singh is on a distinguished road

This is because you have not asked the browser o store your username and password. To store it just do as i say.1 goto main menu2 than goto account profile3 enter all information like email id and password4 than goto account menu before clicking okay5 there click on the option store account profile permanentlythan your account profile will be stored in your browser.

rj roxxx rj roxxx is on a distinguished road

hi there,To solve your problem just do the following:*Goto Settings* Click on PRIVACY.* Click on Factory Data Reset.wait until the phone RESTARTS by itself.then again goto settings.click on ACCOUNTS AND SYNCAdd Account.there you go now you account will not be removed...thnxxx.

C.Selvam C.Selvam is on a distinguished road

Hi friend,
    Looks like some malfunctioning bug in your mobile..So better factory reset your mobile...
    1.Go to Menu

2.Tap "Settings"

3.Then tap "Privacy"

4.Go to "Factory data reset"

5.Tap "Reset phone"

6.Then "Erase everything" to confirm reset

After factory reset go to Menu-->Settings-->Accounts & Sync-->Tap "Add account"-->Here add the accounts you would like to add...

Thank you!!!

G.Karthick G.Karthick is on a distinguished road

I think the problem can be solved by one and only method all you need to do is to reset the device,for resetting the device you need to do the following
    1.take backup of all data
    2.menu
    3.setting
    4.privacy
    5.factory data reset
    thats it you have resetted the device,now i hope the problem won't be occured

AASHISH SAINI AASHISH SAINI is on a distinguished road

My dear friend as you are saying that you have added some accounts into the accounts and sync. But still you can't see them next day on your tablet.i think there could be two reasons for them that when you have entered those accounts you forgot to save them and then you switched off your device directly.so i will suggest you that next time when you save those accounts make sure you have saved them.and only after that you will have to switch of your tab.then you will not have this problem again.good luck!!!

+ Reply to Thread