Unregistered

3G connection very weak on HTC One V

I am using HTC One V. I needed 3G internet and thus I paid the charge for that. But the issue is that 3G connection is very weak. It is almost working like a laggard. Is there anyone having similar issue? I basically want to know the problem is with One V or 3G? Kindly let me know.

rkb01 rkb01 is on a distinguished road

Re: 3G connection very weak on HTC One V

There is no problem on your device.The problem is in network signal.If signal is low then it is evident that you can not get 3G signal strong.You must contact to service provider & let them know about 3G connection.May be you have not done settings what required for 3G.I suggest you to gallery of network provider there tell your issue.They will definitely solve the 3G problem & will get better signal.Still many users have been facing such kind of issue & can only be solved by network provider but by going to gallery.So,take the steps as soon as possible.

Lilabati Lilabati is on a distinguished road

Dear user so far our knowledge goes 3G connection is very good and always it perform as good as Broad Band connection.Here you are using HTC One v, your idea about HTC One v is not clear and accordingly you are thinking either the 3G connection signal is weak or your HTC V is not in a position to catch signal rightly.

I think this is due to 3G net provider's fault,I suggest you to verify the net provider's signal and lodge a complaint to the local office of Net Provider to regulate the signal process perfectly.I think other customers' also facing similar problem.If so then your problem to be solved very soon.

Thank You,

MECHANICAL REACTION MECHANICAL REACTION is on a distinguished road

Hello sir,
    I think that there is no issue with the Server side.
    I think that there is the problem at the your's side.I mean to say is that you have not set the correct settings of the 3g connections on your device.
    So my suggestion to you is that you should have to set the all 3g settings once again.
    There is an important role of the ip address in the speed regulation.
    So my suggestion to you is that you should have to fill the correct proxy and port address for the server under which you are serving the internet.

thanks.

pruthvi pruthvi is on a distinguished road

Regarding this issue...

In your device 3 G connection is not working properly if its not responding to you properly means using 3G Services no use.,

Just call to your service provider and give request or complaint regarding 3g not working properly...

They ill correct it.If you again facing this issue means you can move to another network which gives best signal strength...

Now you can move to another network by using Mobile number portability without change number you can move to another network...

Which is required to your place..,And use better services .,

Hope you got it.Thank you....

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am using HTC One V. I needed 3G internet and thus I paid the charge for that. But the issue is that 3G connection is very weak. It is almost working like a laggard. Is there anyone having similar issue? I basically want to know the problem is with One V or 3G? Kindly let me know.
    SOLVED for me ! It was a problem in Bottom Cover where two metal peaces for antenna gives a weak contact with motherboard. I put something under the two plastic legs to make a better contact with metallic surfaces. Phone is brand new,I was in stress already.All work fine now.

+ Reply to Thread